ch.4 reasons

Izuku P.O.V: I was in a black void. Nothing was around except voices.

"Huh I'm here again...I wonder what's un store for me?"
I closed my eyes for a moment and felt warmth. When I turned around it was bright light. I haven't felt this in a long time. Once I reach the light all the darkness went away. Finally the warm feeling is all over my body. I closed my eyes for a bit then started to opened them slowly. When I finally opened them I saw myself in a room all dressed....
...
..
.

"Wait was that all a dream?!?!?" I tried to get up but felt something on me I look at sheets and pull it off and saw not one not two but five different women in the same bad as me! I tried to move without waking one up but ending up waking them all up. "Mmm is it morning already" a blonde blue eyes women got up "oh you're awake kitty how did you slept? Hopefully good after all you did have 5 women on you" I was about to say something but then was interrupted by the brown hair beauty behind me "Hey Ryuko don't push him don't you remember what happened last night.*yawn*" 'wait so all of that actually happened!?!?!?!

That means I saw b-boobs and felt them' I was lost on my thoughts until the rest of the girls started to get up and they'll answer all of my question around 10:30 since they want to go out and eat. While I just wait untill they come back with the food but still this seem all out of wack like why did the fuck did they all slept with me?!?! They have their own rooms to sleep in. All of them look familiar to me like if they were- "Hey were back little kitty and we got your favourite" it was pancakes with bacon on the side.

"Ohh..umm..t-thank you for the food" They all started at me while I was eating my food. I don't blame them to be honest I haven't had a good pancake in so long ever since my mo- "Hey Izuku your crying is everything okay?" When I touch my face I felt tears coming down from "Ohh everything is fine. I have many question for everyone. Like why did you ladies. Like why did you slept with me? And your names what are they?"

"Ohh honey we didn't slept with you. if we did well we all should have a good time with you. By the way my name is Nemuri at your service" She licked her lips then gave me a nice warm smile.

I look the one beside her the one with beautiful brown eyes "My name is Shino Sosaki I'm the one you..umm I'm sorry about last night I shouldn't have said those things but I am still a virgin"

"Hahah your virgin haha haha" Nemuri was laughing at Shino "Hey your a virgin too" Out of nowhere the the blond violet eye women said out loud."Wait a minute aren't we all vir-"

Before she could finish a green hair green got infront of me and started to introduce herself "Hi my name is Tomoko Shiretoko and we're all virgins just like you cutie pie"

'she's so close...wait they're all vir- ' before I could finish my though the lady with blonde hair and blue eyes pulling her away. "Sorry about her my kitty she could talks a whole mess of non sense. By the way my name is Ryuko Tsuchikawa as Shino mention before." why does she call me kitty is it a habit? I turn to the last one "hello my name is Yu Takeyama and all of us are going to take good care of you" She came closer and started to hug me. "And we all love you little Zuzu" That nick-name.. where do I remember it from.

-Flashback-

3rd P.O.V: "Mommy why are they leaving?" the green hair boy asked his mom, with streams of tears coming from his face. "There moving that's why honey" Inko looked at her son who was still crying. "Can we go and see them one last time please??" 

"Alright sweety lets go" 

-time skip-

Izuku P.O.V: I can't believe all of my friends are going to leave. The only ones who accepted me as a quirk-less person. "Izuku honey we're here" I look up and saw them on swings. "Zuzu!" I saw them running at me all 5. "Why do all of you have to move" they were all 4 years older than me. "Zuzu we don't have a choice. And you know we all want to become heroes so we could protect you" a purple hair girl said.  "look Zuzu when all of us are heroes we will take care of you and we will protect you" a brown hair girl said. "We all love you but we need to become stronger for you." they all came and hugged me. 

-Flashback Ends-

Izuku P.O.V: All of them... "I remember.. all of you... my only friends" all of them didn't said anything. They all got up and hugged me. "we missed you little Zuzu...we all did" with that I was finally home.

Somewhere in U.A

"so your saying that Izuku Midoriya will have to take a different type of test to enter principal Nezu?"

"That is correct and that test will be harder than the recommended students" 

"Well that's your choice Nezu I'm just the messenger" 

"Very well have nice day" 

(Done finally sorry for the wait just had some problems for writing stories I'll try to do better. Hope you enjoyed. Bye)

The Demon childजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें