27) Explicit, with a touch of sweet

Guys so here's what you've all been waiting for haha.... yes, the explicit stuff. Please read with caution and if you aren't alright with reading it, read up until the point where they go to the couch and the rest isn't vital info to the story. Please don't judge me it gets pretty intense and how do I say this?? enjoy?

--------------------

An hour in and we're somehow dancing in the middle of the floor at three am, with our pyjama bottoms dragging on the floor, and Alex is singing classic Bonnie Tyler, voice a little off. He has one of my hands up in the air and the other on my back, and we're practically going in circles and it's just us, just us. 

Alex kisses my cheek, and my heart rate speeds up significantly. He kisses my other cheek, and his breath is hot against my skin. "You want know what I was going to say that day? When we were interrupted by the paparazzi, at that hotel?"

I open my mouth, then close it, bringing my chin up to meet his gaze, which is thoughtful and needy. "I do."

Alex doesn't take his gaze off of mine, but draws me in a bit closer. "I think I'm in love with you."

My breath hitches and I stop in my tracks. Did he just say that? I blink a few times. My heart rate pounds in my chest, my hands going a bit sweaty. I swallow slowly. Alex waits for a response. I finally manage to get a few words out, and chuckle. "Well, that's convienent."

Alex laughs, a bit nervously, and it's very attractive. "Why do you say that?"

Calm the fuck down, Leah. This is the moment. I take a deep breath and step closer. "Because I think I'm in love with you too," I whisper. 

The building is silent, and the room seems to darken, and all I can see are Alex's eyes. Alex leans forwards and kisses my lips, softly, and closes his eyes, slowly pecking at my skin. 

I can't breathe at all. All i know is that I want him, I want to run my fingers through his hair, I want his hands all over me, I want to be closer to him. I put a hand on his chest though, and Alex leans back, a bit confused. "I can't."

"Can't what?" Alex asks politely. 

"Arielle called me." I have to get this over with, before I'm in too deep and I need to know. "She wanted to talk to you."

Alex took a deep breath in, and looked away from me. "Bloody hell."

I bit my lip. "She said a few things, so did I--" I stop myself. "That's beside the point. I just need to know..."

Alex turns back to me, a little more energetic. "I suppose I should've told you."

"Told me what?" I furrow, dropping his hand. 

Alex laughs, a bit darkly. "Nothing like that, don't worry."

"Well what am I supposed to think?" 

"Do you not trust me, Leah?" Alex asks. 

"Of course! I mean, I don't trust her."

Alex nods. "It's a long story... but she found out about our plan. I fought with her. She's... clingy."

"Do you... still have feelings, for her?" I ask, a crack in my voice. 

Alex squints his eyes. "Are you getting a bit jealous?"

Suddenly I'm a bit angry. "Wouldn't you be, if you found out my ex was still calling for me?!"

Alex steps forward, and smiles. "Leah, if you want to know the truth. Yes, I have feelings about her, but they're only nostalgic. I have no feelings whatsoever romantically anymore. She's just a memory to me." Alex traces a finger along my jaw, and I calm my breathing. "It's you, and only you, who I feel this way towards...."