38. Secret Meeting

Start from the beginning

While holding a glass of wine whose contents had only been gulped in half, Jisoo smiled broadly to welcome her.

Seungyeon sat in front of her, shaking her head firmly at a waiter who was just about to give her a menu book. The waiter immediately understood and withdrew regularly. Apparently the two women were not in the mood for lunch while talking about the latest Gucci bag or Jimmy Choo shoes.

"I don't know whether to be happy with your arrival, or..." Jisoo put down her wine glass. "Sympathize. Because your coming is the beginning of your destruction."

"I have one question." Seungyeon starts to open her voice. Feeling no need to be too respectful even though the woman in front of her is older than herself.

"Please."

"What exactly do you have no job at all? I hope your modeling career does not cease because you are too absorbed in the role of being a shitty ex-girlfriend who has not yet realized that the man you are chasing has chosen another woman."

A thin smile spread on Jisoo's lips.

Seungyeon quietly observes her appearance. Jisoo today looks like... ya, Jisoo. Although it can be seen that there are some redness, such as a slap on the left cheek that is covered with very thick makeup. It must have been the result of violence by Choi Daehyun.

And... In the heart, Seungyeon felt sorry.

"I like your character, Seungyeon. So brave."

"In dealing with someone like you? Of course."

"But it won't be long. After this, I will make sure you will be silent. Your lips will be tightly locked, and you will leave this place crying."

Seungyeon's eyebrows are interlocked. "If you really have to get the poison out, just take it out now. I don't have much time."

Jisoo smiled, took out an envelope from her bag, "Look at this."

Seungyeon frowned in disbelief. She doesn't like Jisoo's mysterious self-pity.  Too sick and a waste of time. Seungyeon quickly took the envelope from the table, opened it and took out the contents which turned out to be several photographs.

Photos of her father who had just left the house to go to work, a photo of her mother having lunch with her friends, a photo of her first sister on campus, and a photo of Jeongyeon in the dorm yard.

Then a few other photos are a photo of her.  With a man she really knows, Lee Jungshin.  The first sheet, Jungshin entered her apartment, then they both left the apartment smiling, got into the car, and entered the private room café, both of them. All photos were taken with clear angles showing as if they were dating.  Look intimate and happy.

Seungyeon put the photos back in the envelope and threw them on the table.  "Listen, whatever your game, I ask you to stop right now. I know Jonghyun oppa has said this many times to you, that you have ended long ago, but try to be adult women who don't embarrass your selves. Your relationship is over. End of story. "

Jisoo shook her head silently.

"You need someone who protects you? There are lots! Men who don't have lovers are all out there, but you have to be a good woman first. And it's not difficult."

Jisoo was silent, staring straight at Seungyeon.

"Stop bothering us," Seungyeon continued.  "Imagine if your mother up there saw you like this, she would be devastated. I'm sure you're actually a good person, like your mother."

"You're right. My mother is indeed a good person." Jisoo smiled. "But it seems you don't know that my father is the most jerk in the world. And, I look like him. Not like my mother."

Seungyeon pursed her lips. What the hell?

"I said earlier, I'll make sure you keep quiet. Listen to me carefully." Jisoo supports her chin with one hand, then moves her face slightly to signal that Seungyeon is seeing the contents of the envelope again.

"I can easily spread this and make rumors of your affair with Jungshin. Then Jonghyun will hate you and hate his best friend at the same time. CNBLUE's career is ruined, so is your career too. You will get blasphemy from everywhere, your sister's career that has just begun was will be destroyed, and your family will bear the shame. "

Seungyeon was stunned on the spot.

The world seems to collapse.

She could not feel her feet on the floor, or her heart beating fast. When that woman, Park Jisoo, said all the things she was going to do.

"Tsk tsk tsk Seungyeon... Seungyeon," Jisoo's soft laugh sounded mockingly. "I told you, you will be silent. Your lips will be tightly locked and you will leave this place crying. There is nothing you can do to defend yourself if I have done everything. You realize you will not be able to protect under your small agency."

The laughter chanted in unison with the melodious voice of Lee Sunhee playing in the bistro. Apparently, the world is joking in an overly ironic way, because Jonghyun repeatedly said that the song was his favorite song. The song they sang on their first "wedding" day, Meet Him Among Them.

And look now. She sat in front of a woman who was loved by her lover, a woman who would take it back, and deliver her to the emptiness because she was forced to release a man who already has her heart, completely.

***