35

Readers POV

Although I've graduated college and became a doctor, I can help but feel unease about the what happen a year ago. I still talk to Offendy. In act he's supposed to come and visit again today but this time he's bringing one of his brothers.

I think his name was Splendorman. They're family has quite weird names but then again they ain't exactly human.

I heard knocking on the door and open it to see offendy and his brother.

" Hello, please come in! " I said

They walked in and have a seat.

" Hi I'm splendorman, um you probably don't remember me but you actually saved me from a horrible place, so I thank you for that."

" Your welcome, and I don't remember that, I haven't gain my memory back yet, but hopefully we can rebuild whatever relationship we did have!"

Soon we all just talk about any and everything and while I don't believe them they told me about me having wing and how I caused a flash floods that had put me in a coma.

some point in the conversation I had a feeling that me and Splendorman might hace our future concided.

_____

I know it's a shitty ending but I no longer want to continue writing any creepypasta related stuff, so I'm finishing the one I have written and most likely won't make anymore fanfictions for a while. Anyways this book is now done.