2

Reader POV

I was walking in the cave when I heard talking. I stop so I could hear what they are talking about, that way I could have a clue to where I am or what they were going to do to me.

'' Why can't I kill her already '' a whiny high pitched voice that belonged to Erika's bitchy friend Kajen.
'' Because we just can't '' another voice replied, a voice that belonged to your chaser Erika.
'' Why ?, '' Kajen question again for the second time.
'' Because we can't if we want the money from the scientist, we have to keep her alive. DUH. Felecia. '' a more, sassy low pitched voice response, which I could tell right away that was Hayden, mainly from the fact he said Felecia.

UGH I can't believe they would do this to me, wait I can. But what would a scientist use me for? Could it possible be cause no one would miss me. I mean my parents most likely don't even know who I am over all the drugs they do and my grandparents well they don't even care about me unless they need something from me.

Anyways I beta get out here ASAP. 

I turn around to run but I was to late for darkness overcame my vision, and I couldn't move.

Erika's POV.

After finally getting it through Kajen's head, we started walking to were we put that emo bitch, y/n, at with the flashlight on. But surprises she wasn't there. I pointed the flashlight  toward the cave's entrance to see that she was only half. But she fell to the ground and behind her hidden in the rock was Doctor Jones. Thank God.

Once the other saw her we started walking toward her.

'' Thank you Professor '' Kajen told her.

'' Nothing to it but keep a more keen eye next time OK'' Doctor Jones pointed out with a hint of a bitchy tone to it.

'' By the way you never told us why you needed this little bitch for? '' I question not really caring either way we go.

" Y/N is something I am not allowed to talk about but I can and will tell you that the main reason she was targeted was because no one really gives a shit about her." Dr. Jones responded. '' Anyways here the thousand dollars we promise. I have to go her take to the laboratory ''

She handed us the money and walk out the cave. Leaving us here to count our money.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
vote comment or delete
I really do give a shit.
no really I don't care. the story plot line so far is just shitty, and i have no idea what the heck i am writing so yeah.