Chapter 4

I settled down in a cave, my wings surrounding me as I sat in the corner. I let my power flow through my body as it had been trying to for a long time. How I was going to get back at every last one of these people?

Should I start with Elizabeth first and last will be Luca and Damien. Yes, that's perfect. Okay then, I'll do that, but first I'll sleep, there's a big day ahead of me and funerals to plan for others.

I slept for half an hour before I was fully rejuvenated. I smiled happily and spread my wings out. The sun's rays couldn't even poke through my wings. I stood up and walked out of the cave staring at the beach that was full of people I sent my wings into my body making me look like I used to, a regular girl.

With a wave of my finger a black bathing suit replaced my shorts and tank top. I was walking with confidence showing I was better than anyone here I was no longer Tamara the nerd but Tamara the Beautiful Monster, yes I take that title now. I am a monster and I feel satisfied when people call me that. 

Boys and men looked my way some whistle and others jaws just drop to the ground, too bad I don't care for anything but Revenge, Revenge is my life now. I entered the water and walked so far I was neck deep in water. I submerged fully and opened my eyes, it burned for a while but I got used to it.

I swam deep down never running out of air. I made a light with my mind that lit up the ocean, I could see new unseen creatures they were beautiful but not what I needed. I swam further down into a cove there were many paths and I followed the right path sometimes the left until I saw the tail of a mermaid. "Hey you!" I screamed and saw the tail halt, I swam to it. 

"Hello. I would like if you could help me get a tail of my own, that I could switch on and off when I pleased." She rolled her eyes at me.

"A tail isn't a light bulb hun. You don't switch it on and off, but I can give you bracelet that will give you a tail when you are under water. It goes away when you dry." 

"That's basically what I asked for." I said back to her.

She motioned for me to follow her and I did, we swam all the way to a cave room it had a bed and everything. She got onto the dry cave floor and her tail disappeared into legs. I followed suit and stepped onto the ground. I changed into a black skin tight shirt and black jeans.

"What are you?" she asked digging through her drawers.

"I do not know, but I am something evil. But you're not in any danger unless you cross me." I smiled at her even though she wasn't facing me.

"Something evil? Hmm are you looking for a partner in crime?" she asked.

"No not really. I started this whole evil thing yesterday haven't put much thought into it." I sat on her bed and stared at the cave walls

"I am of great assistance. I am a shape shifter, I can be human, girl or boy. A bird, a snake, bird, hippo, a dragon. Even inanimate objects like a cane, chair, or flashlight. I like evil things too, they are fun add more adventure to life." I turned to her and she was now holding a bracelet in her hand.

"I could use you I guess. But if you dare cross me I will get revenge." I smiled at her and she returned it

"I sense your power and I have no intention on betraying yo-" I froze her and put my hand to her forehead listening to her thoughts

This will be fun. An evil adventure maybe we can become friends. Oh I hope she says yes. May-

I put my hand down and unfroze her.

"-u at all." she finished

"Then yes you may help me. Now what is this bracelet?"

She un-curled her hand and showed me the bracelet it was blue and decorated with shells and small dangly mermaid charms. "Thank you. This bracelet allows you to have a tail when put on. The tail is as powerful as a normal one and forms to your desire. When the bracelet is off  or you are dry so is the tail." I nodded in understanding what she meant. I put my hand over the bracelet that rested on her palm I drained the power from it and is went through my body.