otakufest 2019 memory pt.1

okay so this is a cute memory from otakufest 2019

Me and my friends were walking around the merch hall for like the third time, waiting for a fairytail voice actor QA to start. Since it was alot later in the day, people had already asked us to for our picture. (My best friend was cosplaying yuri plisetsky and I was dressed as natsu dragneel)
So I was looking at a bag that had gray using his ice make: lance when I heard some subtle whispers of a freakout like "omg" or just general like trying to compose myself fangirl sounds. I genuinely thought it was for some other popular cosplayer but no, it was for me and my best friend. I only realized that when I heard "omg its natsu and yurio"
To clarify, I was the only one dressed up as natsu at this con until much later in the after noon while my bestfriend was literally the only yurio cosplayer walking around since the other one she saw was a vendor (they were a very lovely person)
So we both turned around to see this adorable kokichi ouma and shuichi saihara cosplayers both trying to contain they're fangirling. Me and my bestfriend both looked at each other with a panicked but suprised look. We didnt expect to get such a reaction from someone. Eventually we managed to calm the two down enough for them.to actually say that they wanted a picture of us. Of course we said yes so we got in our normal poses for the picture
As the kokichi cosplayer was trying to take the picture, she was sheepishly saying "I'm sorry, my hands are shaking." In a fangirl way. Which honestly made me and my bestfriend die from cuteness on the inside.
After the picture was taken, the two complemented our costumes and repeatedly said thank you and apologize for their reactions. To which we said no problem, dont worring about it cause we were so honored to have that sort of reaction at all.
Right when we were about to part ways, I remembered where their costume was and asked for their picture
(At the time I wasnt too into danganronpa, the only people I knew were junko cause of the junko pose and monokuma. Of course now I'm more educated and a huge fan XD)
I took their picture, they were dressed as pregame kokichi and their shuichi was the ingame version I believe.

That was just a cute moment I remembered recently X3
Still makes me happy to this day cause I'm glad my cosplay could actually make someone that happy like how i react when I see my cosplay idols