Chapter 2: So, What Now?

Me and Jordan have been together for 4 years now. I'm sixteen now. He is seventeen and still as cute as ever. I don't know what I would do if I didn't meet him. I call him my knight and shining armor because he rescued me from my father. I didn't leave my father's house until about 11 months ago. After Jordan had started coming over regularly after telling his dad that he was coming to hit me up when he was actually coming to spend time with me and get my father away from me, he realized he needed to get me out that environment. It took a long time but we managed to get enough money to buy a small apartment for ourselves and food for us to survive.

The only thing now was to get out the house without getting caught by my father. My father would almost all the time be drunk so it might be easy to get out the house. Jordan and I planned and escape route and everything. For a couple of teenagers, we could be really good spies because we got out of the house so quietly and easily. We got into Jordan's car and drove off as quickly as we possibly could. It felt so good finally being free. I could make my own decisions, come and go as I pleased and I don't have to worry about the moves I made and if they would cause problems for me. 

After that, Jordan took care of me. I took therapy classes since then and started doing better in school. My father hadn't looked for me since. Or at least from what I know. I haven't seen him in the last 11 months. Guess he is too drunk to care for his own daughter. Jordan keeps telling me to tell someone about my father but I refuse because I don't want to make the situation more worse than what it already is. I mean, it happened and it's over now so, what else is there to do, right. He just looks at me in the eyes and gives me a hug and says ok. He knows how I feel about the situation.

It related to him too because his own mother was raped and forced to marry his dad. She got pregnant with him and grew up seeing his mother go through that same pain and suffering. He would be beaten too but not as much as his mother. Eventually she left and started a life somewhere else. He has tried looking for her but she is nowhere to be found. It's hard losing your mother at a young age. I think that's one reason we got along so well because we both could relate to each other's pain. We had experienced the same things in life and found a way to comfort each other. So when he would mention telling someone other than him and my therapist about my past and I refused, he would understand and drop it and ask again maybe 3 weeks later. I love how he cares so much. He treats me like I am a baby. Like, he does everything for me. 

We both have jobs but he really takes cares of the finances. He takes me shopping, he gives me shelter and comfort, he feeds me. He treats me like a princess just like I treat him like a prince. He knows that I can't show him much affection knowing the pain I've been through, but he knows that I truly care for him. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He gives me hope that I can have a better life then the one destined for me. Yes, we do sleep in the same bed at night but we haven't slept together. I have had enough sex in one lifetime for anybody but we want to wait. He knows that I don't like it when someone touches me and he doesn't want me to ever feel uncomfortable, so, we wait. Not saying that I've never thought about it. Of course I have. My whole life was built on sexual intercourse so how could I not think about it. He is sexy and cute. I want all of that but I know that I don't want that from him now and he knows that he doesn't want it and that I don't, so we are just chilling for right now. Eventually it will happen but I want to just enjoy his presence for right now. We keep each other occupied though. School keeps us busy and our jobs. We still make time for each other though.

There is never a day when Jordan doesn't make time to hug me, kiss me, and tell me he loves me every single day.