nineteen

"you little whore!" parker scolded sage as she sat there on her bed with a blank expression. 

parker had been waiting to get these words off her mind. as soon as she found out about nick and sage she wanted to yell at her, because parker had suspected it from all along. but sage was hurting, since the only reason parker knew was because she needed to comfort sage while she cried for hours. 

but now, sage and nick were fine. and she had nothing else to hide. and parker wanted to know every single detail. 

"i fucking knew the boy you were fucking was nick! but you like attacked me at your house that day for suspecting that he seemed a little too familiar with the house."

sage chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully. "i'm sorry, parks. it was complicated."

"literally how was it complicated?" she asked. 

sage sighed and put her hands out. "have you not been paying attention the last month?"

"what? the situation that YOU went and complicated? it was really simple before, actually. but you did some....questionable things." parker teased her friend and sage stuffed her face in her pillow. 

"we weren't supposed to catch feelings!" she whined, slightly muffled. 

"did you really think that was gonna work, though? do you know how fucking charming nick is? and like you lost your virginity to him-"

"that's the thing! i don't care about sex. like it's not special to me to where i need to be in love with the person i lost my virginity to. it's just something about nick. i don't know." she sighs, turning over to look at the blonde girl.

"how's the sex, anyway? i've been dying to talk about our sex lives." parker says with a squeal and sage just rolls her eyes. 

"it's good." sage says, and parker raises her eyebrows for sage to continue.

"what?" 

"elaborate." parker pushes and sage shrugs.

"i don't know what you want me to say."

"do you cum?" she asked, figuring that she would have to pry a little to get any info out of sage.

"yeah. at least twice every time." she says, not really shocking parker at all. she figured nick would be good. he just has that energy.

"have any kinks?" she raises one eyebrow and smirks, making sage giggle.

"yeah..he chokes me sometimes and he also really likes to be called daddy."

"omg! zion likes that too. it drives him crazy. sometimes i use it to get what i want." she says like a brat and both of the girls laugh. 

they both then realized that they'd missed being so open with each other. sage no longer felt like she was hiding things from her best friend.

"you know..." she trailed. sage knew the next thing she said was gonna be stupid. "zion and i are always looking for an extra pe-"

"parker!" she slapped her friend softly. "why do you and your boyfriend keep trying to recruit me for a threesome!?"  the girls laughed. they spent the day talking and catching up. it was so good to see sage happy again.

**

while sage had a 'girls day' with parker, nick also had a night for the boys. 

the reason was the same. he was finally happy and now he had the motivation to go out.

"so you and sage?" brandon pried and the other boys joined in.

nick blushed at the mention of her. she was dainty and delicate, and at times she just wanted him to hold her and give her sweet little gestures of affection. sometimes she just wanted to cuddle for hours and not say a word to each other. 

other times she wanted to pry. she wanted to know every detail about nick and she wanted to listen to him go on about the good, bad, and ugly. she wanted to talk about topics that made him extremely uncomfortable because she thought his blushing and how his ears would run hot were cute. and she could listen to him talk about the things he loved for hours. she loved the passion in his voice when he talked about music; the twinkle in his eyes when he showed her his newest dance move.

aside from talking, she also really loved fucking. (me lmao)

she would do it all the time if she could. she told him that she felt like it shouldn't be so taboo and she wished it was treated as normal as it really is, because it's human nature. she was adventurous. always wanting to try new things, some things that nick hadn't even done. he loved how her legs would quiver after she hit her peak, and it would shortly be followed by quiet giggles as euphoria rushed through her entire body. 

and so, to the question: 'you and sage?' that piqued the boys' interest so much, the answer was yes. because that's all it would ever be with sage. anything she wanted, the answer would always be a simple "yes."

the boys stared at the fiery italian boy with blank faces.

"that's it?" austin asked, throwing his hands up.

"i know you didn't beat my ass over a 'yes'." edwin mocked

"well what do y'all wanna hear?" nick defended.

"do you love her?" brandon asked, though every boy in the room new the answer.

he paused for a moment, looking down.

"with all my heart."

and the boys knew that sage and nick would be a forever thing, because he didn't toss the word around. he meant it when he said it. he certainly did love sage.

"so are you guys like official now?" zion asked, and much to his surprise, nick didn't have an answer.

"what do you mean you don't know?"

"well i haven't asked her to be my girlfriend, but she prettymuch is."

the boys sighed. 

"you need to ask her!" they all shouted at him and he flinched a little, agreeing. 

he was gonna do it. he was gonna make things official.

a/n: i don't think i was ever this invested in nick and jade in my other story lmao. and notice how all my main character's names are a shade of green 

this was short sorry. next chapter will be cute. ily ty for almost 10k reads and all of the votes & comments. they do make me smile.