three*

dear diary,

   i want to be touched soon. i want for the first time to have someone's hands all over my body. to run their fingertips up and down my skin and give me goosebumps. i want to find out things about myself when i'm pleasured. am i a screamer or am i going to make quiet moans?  will i get overly sensitive after i cum and push him away? or will i be able to cum time after time, back to back? will i hold still or grind against his face in desperation? how will it feel to be finally touched by someone? we'll find out soon i guess. i wonder what he'll say when he gets to see my eager body waiting for him, a body that he'd probably never expect to be touching in such a way, and if it will surprise him even more that i fully want to return the favor.

with greatest pleasure and need, sage.

***

nick sat in his room scrolling through instagram when a picture of sage from the previous night popped up. he admired her through the screen. she managed to amaze him with her looks every time he saw her; and he was privileged enough to see her five days a week.

he was in awe at the picture. the outfit looked much better in the light. he couldn't help but think about how that tiny skirt rode up last night, leaving her bottom half to only be covered by laced panties while she used her body to make him weak.

he was disappointed in himself. he had the chance to touch her last night; to make her feel good and he freaked out and basically sprinted out of her room.

he had to make a move. he had to let her know that she wasn't the problem.

he decided that he'd leave a comment telling her that he had fun at her party, and that she looked beautiful, much like her other comments.

he waited for a reply, but she only responded by liking his comment. that's when he knew he'd ruined his chance at anything with her.

the boy sighed, closing out of the app and turning his phone off. he was discouraged and a little tired from working out.

about 30 minutes later a huge and pointy grin appeared on his face. he'd gotten a message from sage, who he forgot even had his number. he'd forgot that she was in their 'friends' group chat because she never contributed to it.

she'd been contemplating texting him since he commented under her post. she wasn't at all discouraged by last night. she knew that there was a lot happening in a small time frame that was very unexpected, and that's what nick made suddenly up and leave.

she went through many things in her head. she didn't want to sound desperate, but she also knew that he'd read her sex diary all about her desperation and how could it get any worse than that?

she did want to be straightforward, but she didn't want to sound like anyone she wouldn't respect. it's who she was at heart though. a whore.

she wanted sex. that was all she wanted from nick and she felt that he wanted the same. of course she thought he had a cool personality. maybe she could even see herself being jealous of him giving more of his attention to another girl, but she would never suspect that she'd love him. and she also knew that he wanted the same. good, casual sex.

sage!

hey 😊

he didn't know what to say back. why was this so hard? he had talked to sage before in person so he had no clue why thinking of a response for her in text was making his heart beat the way it was. maybe it was because all he could think about was the previous night when he had his body pressed up against hers while kissed her; something that, before last night, he'd be foolish to even hope for.