"Just come on. She's expecting us," he said as he started to walk around to the house's front door.

It was kinda hard to make out what color the house was because it was night time but the lights that were on made some of it visible, the house was a light beige color.

How the fuck is she expecting us when he-nvm, Jaelyn cut her thoughts off.

"I don't wanna see ya mom, no offense."

"Ok, stay out here then," Zavon said nonchalantly before he continued to walk up to the door.

Jaelyn kisses her teeth and follows behind him.

He rang the door bell and she answered about 5 seconds later.

"Oh hey baby! How'd you get here so fast?" Zavon's mother engulfed him in a hug.

"We was already on the way when I called you, mama," he hugged her back.

"Oh. And this must be the Jaelyn that you've been tellin me about...?" Ms. Ross asks with a nice accent that Jaelyn didn't recognize when her eyes averted to Jae who was standing behind Zavon while sticking her head around him to see.

"Yup," Zavon smiles and moves out the way.

"Oh hey sweetheart, it's very nice to meet the woman that got my sons heart wrapped up," she surprised Jaelyn with a hug.

"Hi!" Jaelyn says politely.

"You two come in and enjoy some of the macaroni pie that I just made," she invites them in.

—2 Hours Later—

"Take her upstairs to your room," Ms. Ross told Zavon.

Jaelyn had passed out on their couch after eating 3 rounds of Baked Macaroni.

"You want us to stay the night?" He asked his mother with slightly wide eyes.

"Of course, I don't mind. It gets lonely around here sometimes," she answered.

"Ok, but we leavin first thing in the morning," he said before approaching a sleeping Jae.

"Fine by me."

Zavon picked up Jaelyn carefully in bridal style and headed up the stairs to his room with their things.

He laid her down on his bed and took her jean jacket off for her.

He removed his socks and took his woman beater off, leaving him in only his joggers.

He slowly laid down under the covers next to the sleeping Jaelyn after he went to his bathroom and brushed his teeth.

"I wish I could juss tell you how a nigga been feelin towards you," Zavon said as he studied Jaelyn's features as she slept.

"You lowkey be drivin me crazy ever since I seen you at that game in middle school," he continued to pour out his feelings to her sleeping body.

"A nigga fell in love witchu right then and there but I couldn't bring myself to tell you to this day. I love the way you hold yourself up sometimes, I-I love the way you be talkin when you get nervous, I love the way you keep to yourself at times but I hate the way you make me feel toward you whenever I see or lay eyes on you."