◦ 3 3 ◦

After the agents managed to collect themselves and Clover had somehow 'convinced' her pheasant friend to stay behind, they gathered Poppy's case and made their way inside the retro-styled diner. Merlin, Eggsy and Harry had their guns raised and Clover held her knife in a shaking grip.

Poppy laid in wait, watching them walk in from behind the counter, "Hello everyone," She called with a light smile.

"You're going to give us the code," Harry demanded, his voice as calm as ever as they all inched towards the redhead. 

She hummed, "Or what? 'Cause you don't seem like the kind of gentlemen who would hurt a lady," She then looked to Clover who remained silent, her eyes giving the brunette a once over before raising a perfectly groomed eyebrow, "I don't even know how you're standing upright, Honey." Harry, Merlin and Clover walked to the counter, moving to sit in front of Poppy after Eggsy had given her a look over, deeming her to be unarmed.

"Perhaps not," Harry replied, taking his seat on the leather topped stool. "Call me old-fashioned... I don't consider genocide especially ladylike."

Before Poppy could think to reply, Eggsy butted in, "Right. Enough small talk," He lifted the red case onto the counter and opened it up, turning it around and presenting it to her. "Give us the code. 

"Sure-" She mocked before immediately closing the case. "No... I don't think so." The three men shared a look before Merlin and Harry both grabbed Poppy who let out a small noise of surprise as the men hauled her to lean on the counter. Eggsy pulled out the needle Merlin had presented Clover earlier and jabbed it in her neck. She let out a whimper as the needle made its way through her skin.

The men let Poppy go and she tentatively rose from her spot, rubbing her neck. "Heroin..." Clover mused and Poppy's gaze darted to hers.

"You know," Eggsy began, looking Poppy deep in her eyes, "Where I come from... this shit you've been peddling's ruined a lot of lives. Yours is even more deadly. But it feels so nice, it's gonna make you lower your guard." Poppy hummed with a smile as the heroin took effect. 

Merlin then stepped up, leaning against the counter with a smug smile, "I managed to synthesise your horrible little formula... and speed up its effects." Poppy's smile didn't budge as she began to sway, looking down at her hands as blue veins began trailing up her neck and across her face. "So I would say you have just under eight minutes before paralysis sets in and your breathing stops."

"So here's the deal," Harry said, lifting his chin with confidence, "You release the antidote worldwide, and we make sure you get the necessary dose."

"I have to give you the code to live?" She looked between the agents as her gaze settled on Eggsy, "Honey, you're so smart. You should work for me," She murmured through a pout. 

Eggsy rolled his eyes, "Right, give us the code." He put his hands on the case and nudged it towards her.

"Why not?" She breathed, scratching her nose as she appeared to struggle with keeping her eyes open, "The decree's getting signed soon..." She sniffed and scratched at her chest as she slurred, "Anyhoo, um... it's 'Viva las vegan'." The agents all shared disbelieving looks as Poppy rambled on, "Get it? 'Viva las'..." She hummed as she set her eyes on Harry, "Come snuggle with me... I like you." 

Clover and Eggsy met eyes and the latter quirked his eyebrow and the woman had to hold back her chuckle. "I don't think that's terribly likely," Harry dismissed. 

One of Poppy's eye rolled into the back of her head as she began laughing before she fell to the side, her thud echoing through the diner as her body hit the floor. The group glanced between each other before they all stood from their seats, leaning over to check if she was really dead. Their glasses measured her vitals and they got the confirmation that she was, in fact, deceased.

"She OD'd..." Merlin stated with raised brows.

Harry turned to look at Eggsy, "You gave her too much."

"Did I?" Eggsy asked squinting as he tilted his head. "You know, I really don't have as much experience with all this drug stuff  as people think."

Clover chuckled, "It better be the right code or we're screwed." Eggsy slid the case over to Harry and the other three gathered around him. 

Harry sighed as he opened the case, punching in the password as he said it, "Vi... va... las...-" 

However, before he could finish, a rope sliced the air and wrapped around Harry's neck. The group's eyes widened and Harry's hands were quick to grab at the rope around this throat.

"So?" Came Whiskey's voice from behind them. Clover was quick to her feet, stumbling as she began to step forward but his voice quickly cut off her movements. "You're not looking too good, Sugar... How about you sit down." 

She merely glared at him, unmoving, "You fucking bastard!" Clover spat through gritted teeth, though he didn't even blink, knowing he had the upper hand.

"You try anything funny, and I'll turn this thing electric," She stiffened and much to her annoyance he noticed, if the smirk he sent her was anything to go by. "Now give up your guns, fellas, slide em over. And you, Little Lady, your knife please."

. . .

Can yall tell i dont want this book to end skdjhfkjshdf

buT FUCKING WHISKEY damn that hot ass man :(( what a s n a k e

I hope you all enjoyed it!! Even tho it was just kinda a filler thing!! and also r e al ly Late ooPS IM SO SORRY SDJKFHKJSHDF

How are you all though?? How's everyone coping??? I honestly want to know, I've missed you all!! I hope you're all okay D:

Stay Safe angels!!!!

xx Clara