◦ 2 0 ◦

"Close the door behind you," Tequila said as Clover and Eggsy followed him onto the top floor of the bottle-shaped building.

"At what point are you going to start behaving like a Statesman, Tequila?" A man who stood staring out the window spoke, a hat similar to Tequila's sitting on his head. "You wanna go back to being a rodeo clown?"

"No, sir," Tequila replied, "I apologise, sir."

The man finally turned to face the newcomers. He had a kind, aged face and introduced himself with a smile, "I'm Champagne. But anyone who knows what's good for him..." The man took his hat off and threw it across the room. It landed perfectly on the neck of a large champagne bottle, "Calls me Champ."

"Nice to meet you, Sir, I'm Clover and this is Eggsy." Clover said, nodding to Eggsy and the man smiled warmly at her.

"Nice to meet you, too, Little Lady," He replied. "Sorry for your troubles. As your American cousins...I'm placing all of Statesman's considerably larger resources at your disposal." Champ gestured to the screen on the opposite end of the table that displayed the live value of Statesman Distilleries that was consistently increasing. "Can you imagine us in the clothing business?" He asked, looking to the empty chair to his right with a chuckle before sitting down at the head of the table with Tequila to his left who had adorned thin aviator-style glasses. Clover raised an eyebrow at Champ's behaviour though she stayed quiet. "Now, how can I help you?"

"First of all, we've got to thank you for saving Agent Galahad," Eggsy said and Clover nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, thank you so much, you have no idea how much Galahad means to us."

Champ nodded before frowning, "Wait. You said that you were Galahad?"

Tequila jumped in, "Oh, no, he's talking about the butterfly guy. That used to be his handle. Comes from Arthurian legend."

Champ raised an eyebrow at Tequila, simply mumbling, "Oh," As he pulled a cigar from his pocket.

"Galahad always said, 'You've got to look at the bigger picture...ask 'why' as well as 'who'," Eggsy said, "So if someone wanted to take out Kingsman...then they've got to be planning something major."

Clover nodded in agreement, "So what do you know?" Champ asked, absentmindedly running the cigar under his nose.

"They're a drug cartel, we think. The name Golden Circle keeps coming up," Clover answered.

Champagne hummed in thought before turning back to the chair on his right, causing Clover's suspicions to raise even higher and she was put on edge. "We'll look into them. What else?"

"One of our former trainees is working with them," Eggsy told them, "Charlie Hesketh. Total prick." Clover chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"You got any promising leads on him?"

"His ex-girlfriend," Eggsy replied, pulling out his phone, "I've been tracking her through social media. We believe she's still in contact with him. And...she's going to Glastonbury Music Festival." He turned the phone, showing a picture of the blonde with a caption reading:

'Time for a very large glass of wine to celebrate GETTING GLASTONBURY TICKETS! 🍸🍸 #partytime #glasto #nostress'

"Oh, good," Champ said, putting his cigar back in its case. "Agent Tequila, break out your dancing shoes. You have a new mission."

Tequila shook his head in amusement before taking a sip of his drink, "Yes, sir."

"Hold up..." Champ spoke just as Tequila was about to stand. "You feeling okay?"

"I'm a little tired, but fine, thanks," He then turned to the Kingsman, "Galahad, Clover, you ready?"