Chapter Fifteen 18+

Start from the beginning

"P?" Type said.

"You okay Nong?" Thorn asked. Type nodded. He was thinking if he should confide what Champ told him just now to Thorn. If Thorn knew anything about that accident.

"P Thorn. Before you told all this to us, I already knew a bit of it." Type said. Thorn lifted his eyebrows in surprise.

"I heard he was involved in a murder long back. Do you know about it P?" Type asked him.

Thorn sighed. "Yeah. I don't know the specifics but I know that he was targeting a gay couple. He asked his men to harass them in bar, to instigate them into a fight. To show that it all started with a dispute between drunk people. Apparently, his men were not able to win over those two so one of the guy panicked and took out a gun and shot one. They ran out of there. The other guy ran after them too, but Kale sensing the trouble took his car and chased them. He took the chance and hit him with his car. They then ran from there." He informed.

"What happened to the couple?" Type asked.

"Well, I heard the guy who was shot died on spot and the other was hospitalized with severe injuries. I don't know what happened after." Thorn answered.

"Do you know who that couple was?" Type asked again.

Thorn shook his head in denial.

"And Kale and his men were never caught?" Type inquired.

"Kale was highly protected by his gang leader. As far as I know he had saved the leader from a shoot out. Therefore, the leader owned his life to Kale. That's when he bribed officers to settle this issue and hid Kale efficiently. So, this issue remained as an accident and not planned."

"How do you know all this P?" Type asked.

"I have never let Kale out of my sight, Type. I always kept an eye on him. I know his whereabouts." Thorn answered.

"Do you know he's planning another murder which involved two brothers?" Type told him.

Thorn nodded. "I have known it a long time. About when he would act is something I need to know."

"He will act soon." Type told him.

Thorn held Type's hands, covered them in his. "Promise me to be next to Tharn, always Type. I know he will attack him soon. Don't leave Tharn alone. Please." Thorn pleaded him.

"I won't." Type promised.

Thorn was about to leave when he turned towards Type. "Why were you asking about that murder, Type?" Thorn inquired.

"Because that couple was us, P Thorn. Rune and me. I lost Rune. I can't lose Tharn." Thorn could see fire burning in Type's eyes.

"I am sorry, Type. I really didn't know." Thorn held Type's hands again. Type only nodded. Thorn was trying to figure out what to say when Tharn walked in.

"Why are you sorry, P?" Tharn asked. As though awakened, Thorn smiled at Tharn.

"I am sorry to have Type involved in to this mess." Thorn answered. Tharn nodded. Thorn looked back at Type again and left to his room.

Tharn came up to Type and held him from his waist. "Your eyes seem different, Type. What's wrong?" Tharn asked.

Type pulled him into a hug. "Nothing. I am fine." He answered. Tharn shifted and lifted Type's face towards him and kissed him. "I love you, Type" He declared. Type smiled and kissed him intensely. "Do you want to declare you love in balcony or are we going to our room?" Type teased him. Tharn chuckled. He lifted Type in his arms and took him to their room.

He lay Type on the bed and hovered over him. He removed Type's clothes gently kissing him. Every kiss plastered at every exposed skin. Until his tongue found it's play area on Type's nipples, that were erect due to teasing. Type's fingers caressed Tharn's hair and moved along with him as he moved kissing all over Type's torso. Tharn then moved away to remove his shirt and sat on the bed on his knees. He pulled Type towards him and started to kiss him again. His tongue invading Type's mouth, teasing his tongue to come out and play with him. Tharn's hands caressing Type's swollen member releasing his moans.

"Tharn...please..." Type moaned.

"Please what, baby? Tell me." Tharn teased him again.

Type was moving in rhythm as Tharn's hands were stroking him from his fabric. He pleaded Tharn to free his member and take it in his mouth.
"Please Tharn...suck it..." Type moaned again.

Tharn chuckled. He removed his pants and Type's, pulled Type towards and sat with Type on his lap. Their members touched each other increasing the heat. Tharn kissed Type and pushed him to lay on the bed with his legs wrapped around Tharn's waist. He then placed kisses on Type's belly, slowly moving towards his member. He gradually took it in his mouth, licking the top in between. Type could not control his moans and kept calling Tharn for more.

"Tharn...inside...I want you inside now..." Type demanded.

Tharn obeyed. He placed his finger at the entrance while sucking Type. The numbers increased until Tharn felt Type was ready. He then shifted to back on his knees, placed a pillow beneath Type's buttocks and gently entered. Type let out a moan.

"Ah...Tharn..." Type kept calling his name.

"Baby...do you know how beautiful you look when you take me in...this expression is only for me...you drive me crazy when you call my name...ah..." Tharn whispered in Type's ears as he moved. They moved in rhythm, moaning and crying for each other.

"Ah baby, your so sexy..." Tharn put his thumb in Type's mouth and he began to suck it.

"Tharn...I...uh..." Type called out.

"Tell me na Type...I what..." Tharn asked.

Type was almost in tears. He didn't want to lose Tharn. No matter what happened.

"I...uh...I love... I love you, Tharn...ah..." Type came. Tharn soon followed after.

"I love you too, baby...I love you very much..." Tharn hugged Type. He then got up to clean them. Tharn helped Type into shower, gently washing him while kissing throughout.

Tharn was exhausted. He quickly fell asleep as he embraced Type. Type was awake. He was thinking. He didn't know when he fell asleep while he was thinking what needed to be done.