Galand x Demon! Reader

Requested by @Entity_303s_girl
Welp uH.. here ya go! I'm sorry if you don't like it!

(Reader's POV)

A little backstory: You're a high ranking demon, right under the Ten Commandments. If one of the commandments dies, you are to take their place. Because of that, you met Galand. You've been feeling kind of awkward around him for 6-7 months now. You have no idea how to act around him anymore, but you're trying to act as normal as possible. This is where the story starts.
-
"I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR TRAINING NONONO!!" I dashed through the halls with a (h/c) ponytail flying behind me, my boots clacking on the marble floor. (or if your hair's short, your hair's just flying behind you.) You were wearing a (f/c) tank top that tucked into your ripped blue jeans, which held your dagger holders, and your shoes were brown boots. "Who am I training partners with today? Wasn't it Galand? Nggggggggh!! Dang it!! Why am I so weird around him?!?! I heard people saying that love does this to you, but that can't be it! I'm a d-e-m-o-n! We can't feel nor do lovey dovey stuff!" I thought while mentally groaning. I grabbed the door handle and swung the door open, with a loud crack on the wall the door hit. "Haha, oops! Sorry 'bout that!" I laughed awkwardly, putting a hand on the back of my head. "You're late (Y/N)!! Seriously why are you always late for training?!" Galand scolded then smiled confidently, "Well, at least I am patient. So you're lucky!" I roll my eyes and take my place next to Galand. "Training, start! Go!" What's his face said, oh yeah, the guy that trains Zeldris. "Facing someone as strong as you, means I have to go... ALLL OUTTT!" Galand yelled, "CRITICAL OVERRRR!" I laughed, "You look like a pineapple that hasn't been peeled!" Galand was taken aback,
"WH- Excuse me! But you look like you got dipped in booze the night before and didn't have any time to clean yourself!" Galand huffed, his pride hurt.
"Yes! I got him to forget about the training! Perfect!" I grinned maniacally. Next thing you know, I was behind Galand and I kicked him on the back. Galand flew towards the wall, hitting it, leaving a hole in the wall. "Don't let your guard down Galand!" I cooed, "That's your biggest weakness!!" Galand suddenly swung with his spear at me, and I barely was able to dodge. I grabbed my two daggers from the holders and laughed, "Bring it." I quickly threw one at him, he was quick to block it with his spear, but I dashed toward him and sliced his side. "Hah! Fast, strong, and quick witted! A worthy opponent for the great Galand!" Galand laughed as his darkness healed the wound with ease. As he was talking you were preparing your next attack. I ran towards the wall and jumped on it, using that as a boost my feet hit the roof, and doing a quick flip my boots hit his stomach, knocking him to the ground. "Urgh.." Galand groaned. I laughed softly, "Looks like I win, riight?" Galand huffed, "I guess so, but I'll beat you one day!" Zeldris's trainer/master calmly said, "Training is over for today. Leave." I got off of Galand and helped him up. "Want to hang out?" I blurted. "Uh... sure. Why wouldn't you want to hang out with me?" Galand laughed. I shook my head, sighing, "Galand, you're so cocky." Galand pretended to be offended, "Gah! How could you say such hurtful, untrue things?!" I smirked, "Well, if I was lying I'd be stone right now." Galand looked petrified when I said that. "C'mon Galand! Remember? Loser buys lunch!" I laughed heartily and started running toward the food stands.

(Time skip, to after you ate your favorite food.)

"Ahh, that hit the spot!" I stretched, arms straight and behind my head. Galand seemed off, wonder why? "Yo Galand, what's up? It's not like you to have a distressed face." Galand replied quickly, "It's nothing. I have to go, bye." He left me behind, confused. "Don't think about it too much. Everyone has problems that they don't tell others about. Still though, I'm worried." I thought, walking home in the dark.

(The next day)
(Btw training happens every other day)

Knocks sounded at the door, and me, having just woken up from the knocks, was trying to speedily get ready. I threw on a red long sleeve shirt, ripped jeans again cuz why not, and my brown boots. I opened the door to see Galand with what seemed to be a soup. "Why are you here Galand? And why do you have a soup?" I asked, confused. (I originally was gonna put soul, but soup works too) "Here's the homemade soup by chef Galand! Uhm... do you like it?" Galand's tone changed from confident to that of a lost puppy. I looked down at the soup, and the food in it were all shaped like hearts. "U-uhm.. Galand? Do you like me or something?" I stuttered, pink faced. Galand took a slight step back, "I would say no, but I don't wanna be turned to stone." My eyes went wide and I died a little on the inside. "O-oh... well uhm..." I awkwardly said. Galand obviously started panicking, "If you don't like me back that's okay! Just forget this ever happened!!!" I giggled at his cute reaction, and shook my head softly. "No no! I like you too! It's okay!" I looked up and gave him a reassuring smile. "Oh... well.. I knew you'd say that! Cause I am the great Galand!" Galand became his normal self again. "And that's how I asked out your mother!" Galand smiled proudly. "Geez, you're such a dork you know!" I playfully pushed his shoulder. "Ew, stop flirting mooom!" Our daughter, Hiyoko (COUGH Saionji COUGH) whined, "It's so gross! Like Mikan!" Hiyoko laughed at her sister. "W-what did I do to you?!" Mikan started crying. Galand and I just looked at each other, amused.
THE END!
Okay okay I'm sorry for doing a sliggghht crossover! I was just thinking, "Wow, what if the children were Hiyoko Saionji and Mikan Tsumiki? That would be cool!" If you don't like that @Entity_303s_girl I'll change the names. Anyways have a good day!

Word count: 1074