Don't bite the hand that feeds you

This is based off of Bessie-bass-on-the-bass 's concept on tumblr which I quickly fell in love with
Quick run down of the tour verse- Bessie is a baby, Kat has pretty much adopted her, Kat is a great mum, Aragon is a massive bitch towards Bessie
If you have any questions feel free to ask, but enjoy this fluff!!!!!!
Tw- some derogatory language, swearing, mentions of slight violence but not really
——————————————-

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm

The figure beside Bessie twitched again and reached their hand towards her.

Staycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalm

She couldn't take it anymore.

The platinum blonde haired girl ever so slowly reached over and grabbed her baseball bat from underneath the bed. She didn't know who the person beside her was and how they got there. All she knew was that they were going to hurt her and for once in her life she was going to stand up for herself.

Ok, ok. 1, 2, 3

Bessie raised the bat and hit the figure beside her as hard as she could until the intruder let out a pain filled scream. She smirked in response, happy that for once she wasn't the one being hurt. Her one hand still gripped the bat as the other reached over to turn on the lamp.

A dim light illuminated the room and as the girl looked over at the figure- who was now hyperventilating and clutching their side in pain, the baseball bat fell to the ground.

Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no.

"What the heck?"

She recognized that voice. As Bessie turned around, tears started filling her eyes when she saw 5 concerned queens staring at her from the doorway.

Anne rushed into the room and attended to the intruder. She brought them into a sitting position and at that moment the bassists fears were confirmed.

"Kitty, breathe with me please. Everything's ok."

Shit shit shit shit shit

Bessie just hit her mother figure with a bat.

The other 4 queens watched the scene unfold until Aragon walked into the room like a lioness eyeing her prey. She stopped in front of the bed and picked up the fallen weapon.

"Elizabeth, did you just hit Kat with a baseball bat?"

Her voice was icy cold and full of accusation which made everyone in the room freeze.

The youngest girl made no move of acknowledgment nor deniance. Instead the tears began falling down her cheeks and her hands were shaking as she looked at her lap.

Catherine gave a smirk. "Queens, you stay here and make sure Kat is ok, I need to have a word with Ms.Blount outside."

Bessie didn't want to go. She wanted to apologize over and over again, but her mouth wouldn't move. She kept her head hung to avoid the piercing gaze coming from everyone in the room. They all looked so disappointed in her. She hurt Kitty. She hurt her mum (could she even call her that anymore?) while she was being a wonderful and caring woman and staying with her. Her feet moved on their own accord, her brain unable to do anything but follow the Spanish woman's demands.

Catherine lead the girl out to the front entrance before stopping and speaking in the same low, monotone, icy voice. "Don't you ever think about coming back here. If you dare to try and go near Kat again I will personally see that you pay for what you've done. She's been nothing but nice to you. I told her you didn't deserve it. You are just a filthy whore like you've always been. You haven't changed one bit Elizabeth. Always hurting others, not caring about the consequences of your actions."