On the cliff

I wake up so happy I finally got some sleep I look out to see the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. What a view it was the sun looked like gold it was huge and I felt like I was floating. I couldn't believe my eyes but after
staring at the sunrise I look in the safety kit for food and there it was a small can of beans. I immediately open it not even thinking to cook and I eat half and realized I should save some more for later. I say to myself I still can't get over that view I laugh it seems like this is normal now being alone in the middle of the Rocky's. I start walking so I can find something to start a fire I know it's morning but I have to be prepared for the night on my way I see a bird it looks like a hawk I decide to follow it I run and slip and fall on mud I lost track of the bird I mumble "that's my luck" I go back to the camp to see that my food was taken it was obviously it was from some type of animal I drop to the ground a sudden rush went to my head it felt like I was in a cold bath but I was only on top of mountain in my palms started sweating my ears started ringing my throat started hurting my eyes went black and I passed out.when I woke up it was in the middle of the night not too sure what day it was I was scared I checked if I was all in one piece.