Preparation

In the next week Aizawa and Mic searched for a new pre-school for Izuku. They couldn't keep bringing him over to UA. It was nice to company, yeah. But they wanted him to have a normal childhood, make friends and things that kids normally do.

So they signed him up for the xxx-Pre School. It had a great reputation and Tensei's brother is there too. The both of them haven't met yet but Tensei always talked about him to Izuku. Izuku seemed excited about going to a pre-school, always talking about making friends and learning school stuff.

The three went shopping for school stuff and a few clothes a few days before. He got an yellow school bag with different hero pins on it and new red shoes he seemed to be in love with. They also got him Notebooks because of his Quirk. But in general he seemed to love Quirks and with his own Quirk he has the perfect combo to Analyse them. So they thought that maybe he wants, when he learned how to write properly, to write them down.

It became regular for Izuku to call Aizawa 'dad' and Hizashi 'papa', but everytime he called them that their hearts still melted. They never really thought of adopting a kid so early, they were still 20 and the other 21. Most people didn't thought about having kids in that age. But it was the best decision they could have made. He brightens up their day, always smiling and talking excitly with them in the morning and giving them a peck on the cheek. It warmed their heart.

Tomorrow would be the day Izuku would go to pre-school and Hizashi was nervous. His precious bean was going to be alone with many people he didn't know! He was so scared when he started to live with them so he was nervous that Izuku would have a panic attack or something like that! Aizawa needed to calm him down and telling him that everything would be alright. It worked in the end a bit.

In the middle of the night Izuku crawled on the bed of them and cuddled himself between his parents. Aizawa, who was still a bit awake, noticed him and hugged him close to chest, giving him a kiss on the head.

"night dad.." "night zuzu.."

The both said before falling asleep.

Sorry I didn't posted for so long!
I wanted to say which probably would get confusing if I didn't that Enji Todoroki is Izuku's uncle. And Dabi will be Touya's Hero name. It will be explained later.

Wordcount: 439