Fuck the Hero Commission

Aizawa crouched down to be on eye level with the kid and started talking in a soft voice:
"hey, everything will be okay. But we need to know what happened.."

Keigo took a deep breath, wiping his tears away, before talking again.
"My parents are gonna sell me... so I ran away from them before anything could happen... they want to use me for my quirk.. But I don't want that, I want to have a normal childhood, please don't send me back."

Izuku just got hugged tighter but didn't complain because he knew the boy needed it. Aizawa felt his heart clench, he knew he couldn't send him back, that would be just wrong but legally he couldn't keep him, it would be considered as 'kidnapping' in the eyes of some higher people.

"how about you come with us today and tomorrow we see what we can do? How does that sound?" Mic asked, sensing his boyfriends unsurness (I don't think that word even exists)

The boy nodded and stood up, still keeping the green bean in his arms. Izuku just let himself be held and hugged, the boy felt warm, he liked it.

Aizawa stood up again, shaking his head fondly at the antics of the boy.
"follow us, and if Izuku gets to heavy just set him to the ground, that boy doesn't have his legs for nothing."

And with that the for made their way back to the apartment, while Izuku told the winged boy about himself.

Keigo in return also talked about his self. Izuku found out that he is in fact 9 years old, that his favorite hero is Endeavor, he loves the color gold and that he loves squirrels (don't ask).

When they arrived at the apartment, Mic went to the kitchen to make dinner, while izuku and Keigo went and took a bath together (before pedophiles come at me, it's nothing sexual, they are just kids who take a bath).

Aizawa laid out fresh clothing for Izuku, while he washed Keigo's. When they were finished and dried themselves, Keigo had to wear an oversized t-shirt from Mic (+ his underwear) because his clothing was still wet.

Mic called them to dinner. Izuku dragged Keigo over to the dining table and sat him down before plopping on his own seat. When everybody got his food, the dinner began.

Sorry for the late update! I hope everyone is fine!
Word count: 408