Mic's class

When Recovery girl told them what Quirks Izuku had, she and Nezu were impressed.

"Does that mean I can be a hero? I always wanted to be one.." Izuku asked.
"of course you can! And a powerful one too." Recovery girl said.

After they chatted for a bit, Nezu suggested to bring Izuku back to Mic. The green bean nodded and followed Nezu to the classroom of 1C.

(so I don't know if he has an main class like Aizawa / Kan or if he just teaches English. But I imagine he would teach general studies.)

(and if someone wondered why Aizawa didn't come with them: he isn't a teacher yet. He will later but now he's just an underground hero)

Nezu knocked and waited. As Mic opened the door and saw Izuku, he smiled wide and picked him up.

"I would let him stay with you. We're gonna talk at lunch about the Quirks, okay?" said Nezu and when Mic nodded, he walked away.
Yamada settled him on the hip and closed the door, after that he walked back to his table and introduced Izuku.

"guys, that's Izuku. We saved him from villains, so I would appreciate if you don't crowd him, okay?"
"yes sir!"

Word count: 208

That one was pretty short and shitty but I wanted to update at least something!
The next chapter will be better and longer! It will come out either tomorrow or the day after, I still don't know but it will be out before Christmas!
Thanks for reading!