"Rise.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit  sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Credit to qwertuno for ideas in the chapter)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Abrupt

ˈbrʌpt/

Noun

1. sudden and unexpected came to an abrupt stop an abrupt turn an abrupt decision to retire.

2. is when something suddenly happens or changes suddenly, with no advance warning.

Zara was doing her work as one of the main hackers for Ivy. She got paid a lot by doing this job, and it helped her brother as well. Then the door opened, and she was abruptly interrupted from her work.

WHOOSH!

She jumped when a knife was thrown across the room, just barely missing her head when it hit the wall. She yelped in fear, and turned around to yell at the person, when she realized who it was.

It was fucking Ivy, and she looked pissed. God no, she looking fucking angry. That was never a good sign.

She had never personally met the boss, but she was interviewed by Arielle. She was nice, and seemed genuinely kind to anyone who worked for her.

Until now.

She was with said doll, and another one who she knew was called Phoenix.

The doll looked at her with dead, emotionless eyes. "Sorry, Zara. You attempted to kill an innocent.."

Ivy chuckled and pulled Phoenix down in her lap, she fucking smiled.

"Ari.." She called, and sat down on the couch. "Bring our little attempted murderer here~"

Zara felt a hand grab her shoulder, and before she knew it, she was sat down in front of terrifying boss. She actually never knew that she was a girl.

Not going to tell her that, obviously...

"So, little Zara?" Ivy laughed, and then frowned. "You sent your brother to try and take care of Pipp? And you were going to kill Lou along with her if she didn't cooperate?"

She didn't answer, and then Zara felt the hand squeeze her shoulder more, it was painful. "I suggest you answer, Ivy isn't in a good mood.."

She sucked in a breath. "S-she promised t-to pay u-us back for saving her l-life all those w-weeks ago.."

Zara knew that she was stuttering, but she was afraid. Three of the most dangerous women in the town were here.

Ivy pulled out a ciggi, and lit it. She put it to her mouth, and puffed a smoke. "I can't believe that you actually did that, but it isn't me who you should be afraid of, it's my little buddy. He's been itching to kill~"

The room suddenly became cold.

Phoenix pulled out her phone. "Lou and Pipp will be at ours in an hour, Blaze just texted me.."