"Creep?" She asked, looking directly into my eyes through the mirror, what made me realise that I was staring at her bare back a bit to much.

"Sorry." I said and turned my head away.

"You're the only one allowed to see me like that. What is quite shocking since I don't know you for long. I'm surprising myself there." She seemed deep in her thoughts when I decided to watch her again.

"It's nice seeing you relaxed around me though." I said quietly to which she didn't respond.

It took us about five minutes to get ready since we didn't have a lot of things to do to 'make ourself look acceptable by society', but who gives a fuck about society anyways?

We went downstairs rather quickly almost tripping over our own feet, at least I tripped over my own feet. Reagan just looked amused at me almost breaking my legs.
"Clumsy as always..." she said and picked me up.

I rolled my eyes a bit but could see Marco already coming from the living room area.
"The sudden drop down of an elephant onto his stairs must probably have shaken him awake..."

"Are you saying I'm fat?" I replied grinning at her overly sarcastic quote.

"No, just that you can even get Marco away from his breakfast with your self destroying habits." Reagan dragged me down the stairs safely.

Seemingly that was the only respond that I could accomplish in that moment. For a split moment I thought that I made her smile with my 'self destroying' attitude. It only was the hint of a smile though, and I might as well just imagined it. Then Reagan finally brought me to the bottom of the staircase safely, with a bit of protesting on my side.

"Damn it, I almost had her far enough..." I quietly muttered into the silent moment  of two worlds clashing together so casually. Worlds that couldn't be less similar to each other, more different than fire to ice, those at least both are elements. Maybe I'm a bit dramatic but it's true.

On one hand, there is Reagan, untouchable, kinda cold sometimes and a dark sense of humour mixed with a fluent vocabulary in sarcasm. Marco on the other hand, is the exact opposite of her.

The two of them went from clash to looking at me weirdly in less than three seconds. I laughed. Reagan raised an eyebrow at me like I was an alien and didn't know what I meant. Marco glared at my neck. Whoops...

"Let's go an grab breakfast, guys. I'm starving." I said instead of letting my laugh get nervous.

"What were you doing? I literally told you not to? Oh come on! Do you want me to die from your brothers hands?" He said even more dramatic than I was before.

"You're exaggerating. I did nothing." I protected myself but was corrected by Reagan seconds after with a small but dangerously friends glare.

"...We did nothing at all. You know that I'm not a person to just fuck with right away." Reagan rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen with me and Marco following behind her. To be honest, that hurt.

"Where is your family?" Reagan asked before he could speak up again, he still was glaring at my neck and wasn't answering right away.

"Work, work, school, uni...they have a Life after all." He said as we went to the counter and sat down on some chairs.

"I don't want to destroy the moment, but why does is smell so burned?" I decided to speak up again and turn the topic and glared away from myself.

Marcos eyes widened and her jumped up and into the kitchen.
"No! Not the bacon." He yelled together with 'Ouch' and 'I'll never forget you food..RIP Bacon'. I cracked up at that one. He's definitely more dramatic than me.

"There goes our breakfast. Ten bucks that he will serve it anyways cause he's a lazy ass." I said knowing him to well to bet otherwise.

"I don't bet in bets I would lose." Reagan grinned.

"There I have it." I smiled and met Reagan's confused glance at me. I turned her face over softly and gave her a short kiss on her mouth.
"I fucking love your smile, everything." I whispered before Marco came back and looked at us.

"That's so weird, cute but weird." His bacon was black and crumbly but he put on our plates anyways together with scrambled eggs and toast.
"Now I'm getting fat." I said and Marco laughed.

"You'd need more of the bacon to get even a thin layer of fat around your body. Like you're perfectly in shape." He said and stared to eat his breakfast. Reagan was quiet and looked at Marco with daggers instead of eyes.

Was she jealous of him giving me a compliment like that? At some point I'll probably have to ask her about everything that happened. It's confusing me...or at least that's what I told myself.

I was thrown into this whole situation not even weeks ago, okay maybe a bit over a month but that's no time. Reagan was new to me, Marco and his brothers were new and the whole racing shit was new to me. It's only understandable that I was lost, right?

"What are you thinking?" Reagan whispered into my ear when Marco looked at his phone. I shock my head quickly
"I'll tell you later, it's nothing important." I said and hoped to shake her off with that.

She looked at me suspiciously but turned to her plate again being even more silent than before. I laid a hand onto of her leg what made her look at me again, I smiled at her just to reassure her that everything is fine.

"When are we heading back to the city?" I asked Marco who tried his bacon and then drank half the glass of water because it was that salty seemingly.

"We can leave whenever we want to, don't worry, my family is pretty chill." He said and then added

"I'd rather start to some up with a story for your brother to safe me. This certainly isn't my fault."

—————————————————

First of all I wanted to say thank you for over 10K of reads! Almost 12K now and I'm dying from excitement rn hahah
Updates will come more regularly now, promise!!! Since the current quarantine situation allows me to have a lot of time next to studying for my finals...
Stay safe. Stay home, guys. Netflix and chill has its benefits as well...

Also this chapter is yet unedited, like many,...whoops. Will do that soon, leave comments pleasee, I love to read them :)