End

<< Some years later >>

"Park Chanyeol there are kids present!" Park Baekhyun smacks the back of his husband's head when his husband decided that it was a good idea to just attack him with a deep kiss in front of their twins.

Yes, they adopted kids. The fraternal twins Park Minhyuk(boy) and Park Hyunmi(girl). Both are now three years old and they decided to adopt another boy named Park Hanbin who's just one and a half year old.

"Oww! They're not looking though!" Chanyeol playfully grins and kisses Baekhyun again.

Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol away and pinched Chanyeol's cheek.

"Gosh you big baby I know you missed me but not here okay?" Chanyeol pouts so Baekhyun had no choice but to pull him somewhere a bit far from the kids and wraps his arms around Chanyeol's neck before kissing him deeply.

"You happy now?" Baekhyun sassed and Chanyeol beamed with joy like a little kid.

A few years ago, Park Chanyeol proposed to Byun Baekhyun right after their graduation and Baekhyun almost fainted at that moment. Life wasn't easy for them since they had to be separated again for some time because of the training they had before their parents pass their businesses down to them. They do have fights like normal married couples but they do solve them too. They promised each other loyalty and a lot of promises that thou shall never break. And sometimes they reminisce the first time they meet and how they started in a classy way with words and letters.

The end
❤️❤️❤️
-3106