-6-

Jisung sat comfortably against Minho's chest, feeling the elders muscular arms wrap securely around his stomach. Jisung's head rested in the crook of Minho's neck, breathing in and out the scent he had learned to love.

Minho was moving his legs around in the water out of boredom, while holding a half-asleep Jisung close to his body. The younger was quite drained of energy after what the two had decided to do only an hour earlier.

The small surfboard moved slowly as Minho moved his legs. For all he knew he could be bringing them further away from the main land, but he didn't care anymore. They were most likely going to be dead by morning anyway.

Jisung stirred lightly, letting out a groan as he sat up straight, making Minho's arms slip away from his figure.

"This surfboard is too fucking uncomfortable to sleep on." Jisung groaned while carefully turning around to face Minho.

Minho smiled and chuckled. He opened his arms for Jisung, catching the body that fell onto him a second later.

"At least it keeps us afloat." Minho answered with, his voice sounding harsh and dry.

Jisung frowned. He wished he had something - anything, just to help hydrate Minho a bit. The elder had been the one to do practically everything during their special moment earlier, so he was way more dehydrated and fatigued than Jisung.

Jisung moved back, and cupped Minho's face with both hands. The younger collected a small pool of saliva in his mouth, before bringing Minho in for a messy kiss. Jisung pushed his tongue into Minho's mouth repeatedly, swirling it around and wetting every dry spot he came across. He continued bringing his saliva into Minho's mouth, even after the elder's mouth was practically soaked. Minho didn't seem to mind at all, letting out small hums of approval every now and then.

Jisung pulled back, meeting Minho's tired eyes. He could see Minho's tongue feel around his mouth a bit, looking satisfied. Minho pecked Jisung's lips once, before moving to hug him.

Jisung picked up on Minho mumbling a faint "Thank you.", before burying his head in the other's neck.

Jisung stroked Minho's back while letting the brunette take a rest on his shoulder. Meanwhile Jisung watched the sun sink into the horizon, slowly disappearing as a scared feeling filled Jisung's gut.

---

Felix, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Chan, Jeongin and Woojin sat side by side on the two large couches inside one of the rooms at the police station. In front of them stood a small group of policemen, paramedics and what looked like some kind of firemen.

Felix sat safely tucked into Changbin's arms, as they all awaited information on their two missing friends. The elder was covered by his hood still, as he sat with his head buried in Felix's shoulder.

"Are you all here regarding Mr. Han Jisung and Mr. Lee Minho's disappearing?" A policeman asked, earning nods from all the teenagers.

"We have searched every island and shore they might have washed upon, but there are no traces of either one of the boys yet. Two boats are out, searching the waters around the area as we speak. I'm sorry to be the one that has to tell you this, but we will most likely not be able to find Mr. Han and Mr. Lee alive, if we are lucky enough to find them.

That one sentence came crashing down onto them all like a meteor. Felix felt his chest tighten, and his eyes spill over with tears he didn't know they held. The Australian felt Changbin hide away in his shoulder, hearing small suppressed whimpers escape him a second later. Felix quickly turned to the elder, curling up against him.