Sleep Princess Sleep

Začít od začátku

            "If I ever wanted to find a new mother for her, I want the woman to be you, Pie. You know how my feeling towards you." Mike continued. Pie's guessing is right. Mike still keeping a hope in her.

            "But I don't feel the same as you." Pie sighs and locks her gaze to the ground. How she would tell Mike that she can't give her heart to him. She just can't.

            "Why? You still love that tom?" Mike's words strikes Pie's heart. She lifts up her head and locks her eyes to him.

            "I don't understand what you see in her. She left you and went missing without any news yet you still want to wait for her to come back?" Mike steps forward and gets near to Pie. He control his voice as not to let Aom to wake up.

            "Wake up, Pie! This kind of love won't go anywhere!" Mike whispers to her ear and then steps back. Pie feels something stabbing her heart. Mike's reminder hurts herself.

            "Kim has came back. She came here this morning." Pie didn't know where she found the courage to say so to Mike. Her voice is clear and it's really convincing. Pie could see Mike's facial expression changed. He is utterly shocked.

            "Mike, you should go home now and rest. Take Aom here tomorrow. I will always be her babysitter or godmother or any name that suits to it." She hinted him to leave.

            "Alright. Good night. See you tomorrow." Like he has been put under a spell Mike just nodded and walks heading to his car. He still can't believe that Kim has came back. Pie followed him from behind while carrying Aom's stuffs.

The Villa's Garden

 Even though Pie tried to sleep, her eyes rebelled to shut. Her body felt tired not because of she took care of Aom for the whole day but it was because she kept thinking about Kim. At last, she decided to take a walk at their garden. The garden which has witnessed so much good memories between her and Kim.

            "The moon is so beautiful tonight." Pie said alone as she looks up to the sky. She walks slowly and finally takes her seat at a gazebo. The garden is only illuminated by a dim light, not to bright and not top gloomy.

            "And it's kinda cold too." Pie rubs her arms to gain so warmth. She zips up her sweater to prevent the night breeze from brushing her skin continuously.

            "Kim, where are you?" Pie talks to the air, hoping that the breeze would fly it to that tom.

            "I hate you Kim! You're so stupid!" Pie shouts out of her lungs. She didn't care if anyone would hear it. She need to release it from herself.

            "This is your home. Why you leaved?" Pie adds and stomps her feet to the ground. She remembered vividly how Kim excused herself to leave this morning. She wanted to stop her but her mouth was so heavy to speak.