Bumba boom!

Keep your circle small ! ⭕️
-khadijaG

Ohhh ya Allah.

"Hello ummi , yes we're fine alhamdullilah, hows abba and harri ?"

"Yes ummi , everything is fine , he's right here Yana ta turo baki" I said trying to suppress my laugh, so apparently we just got back from "my shopping spree" , and afaan isn't too happy about it , he's been whining on And on about it , and after I ignored him he took to pouting, I actually finished talking to ummi 10 seconds ago , I just loved teasing him.
He ignored me and sprawled on the bed looking through his phone.
I decided to face time zarah and muntaziyya.

"Assalamu alaikum" I whispered realizing I was really tired , I glanced at afaan and he was dozing off , he looked real cute.

"Wa'alaikis salam madamme" zara answered getting my attention back to the screen , they were out and they looked damn good (I'm allowed to hype my girls once in a while"

"Solo again ko?!"

"Haan are we supposed to stay at home doing nothing while you enjoy your ML 😂"

"Yes yes always that lame excuse mofos"

"Khadzz , do you know zara and bullz are a thing now ?!" Zara shouted

"Shut up!" I shouted with eyes I was sure bulged.

"God of mercy ok since we're exposing secrets we said we weren't going to tell afrah till shes back let me spill this , yes we're a thing now so is muntaz and mufadal"

They related everything to me and seriously I felt happy for for them , my Athos and porthos finally getting ready to settle with two genuinely incredible guys alhamdullilah.

"Ke I am going to cuddle with my husband , before he wakes up and finds his comfort zone missing" I said and quickly cut the call joined him on the bed and drifted.

Five hours later...

"Papi I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow already , to be honest I'll miss bora bora"

Current situation:tucked in afaans sexy arms eating cookies ice cream watching leprechaun returns.

"Toh mami we can always come back , not to bora bora though , we'll go to Maldives instead, how about that ?"

"Yes" I screamed and continued watching my movie.

She walked in all her glory , wearing a red tight dress.
You think afaan is yours alone ? She asked and laughed hysterically.
Bending to the level of my ears.
"Well think again" she whispered , the proceeded to dig her long nails into the skin around my neck.

I woke up startled , with sweat on my forehead and Chest , I rarely dream but when I do it comes true , who was this lady? And why was she threatening me about my husband?

"Hey calm down , what's it ? It's okay I'm here" he chorused in his hoarse husky voice confirming that I woke him up when I got startled, I blushed and pushed my head further into his chest inhaling his musky scent.

Next morning...
AFAANS P.O.V.

Public announcement Afrah my wife is the clingiest and most emotional person I know 

"Babe why are we heading this way ?i thought we were suppose to go to the airport" she pointed for the umpteenth time.

"Go with the flow mami stop being a buzzkill"

"Fine" she sighed and tapped away on her phone , I bet she'll talk in three two one.

"Papi , ka San meh ? Just wake me up when we reach our destination"she said adjusting her sitting position.

"Yes ma"

We reached and I couldn't bring myself to wake her because she looked cute af in her ripped  waist jeans and summer kimono top.
Our load was unpacked and I carried her bridal style all the way to her supposed to be surprise, halfway to our D , her eyes fluttered opens and snuggled more into me.

"I know you're awake"

"No I'm not"

"Seriously ? You know we're in Nigeria right and I'm carrying you all the way to the exit because you refused to wake up yes ?! "

"The fuck" she jumped from my arms instantly and landed on her feet.

"I didn't know my wife is an athlete" I smirked at her as she looked around realizing I played a trick on her and I was sure she was going to throw a tantrum any minute from now.

"Papi on god I'm going to ....., holy mother of cow"

Afraty P.o.v.
I rushed and hugged his ass , there was freaking jet black private jet so afaan actually listens to me when I rant about surprises I want from my husband.

"God I love you so freaking much" I jumped on his body planting kisses all over his face"

"Come on mami this jet ain't gonna fly itself" he said and walked off leaving me with an opened mouth I adjusted my girl and run after him.
"Wait are you telling me that you can fly this ? How ? When ?"

"Shush and enjoy your ride"
I kept shut instantly , brought out my phone and snapped tons of on air videos and pictures.

Damn he looked clean af A smile escaped my lips as I looked through the pictures.

"Kiki , what's that smile I see"

"Seriously do you have a new nickname for me every second ?"

"Duhh wanna bet who can say more weird nicknames"

"Game on booboo"

"Feisty boo"

"Tarantula bear"

"Seeetiepie"

"Cutiepunch"

"Smooch"

"Ahh see your head , I've given up, you win."I said raising my hands in total submission.

"Ok erm what about I sing a line and you guess the song and the artist"

"Deal."

"Anyway me I no go care
Na only you I dey want I swear
So no waste time baby mà rò sé o ye
Cos E be you I want, E be you I dey want o
I go prove my love..."

"Wait wait I know this song it's erm nobody by joeboy and don't tell me , don't tell me mr Eazi"

"Mr eazi" we both chorused.

"Kai who send you ? I was about to say Mr eazi fa , Oyah my turn"

"You are the beat in my heart
When we are apart
I feel like I'm losing my mind
You're like the stars in the skies
When I look in your eyes
I believe my life is

"Complete , that's ric hassani , only you"

There's a never a boring time with afaan.

"Yan Yan Yan, Oyah
You know me, who? (Geng)"

"You chilling with the most high (Geng)
You chilling with the most high (Geng)"he smirked and sang along.

"Right now you're chilling with the most high (Geng)"

"Babes you're my geng for life ! I hope you don't wear fake Rolex" we both laughed and I punched his arm.

Narrated Abu hurairah: Allahs apostle said "Treat women nicely , for a woman is created from a rib , and a curved portion of the rib, it's upper portion , so if you should strengthen it , it will break but if you leave it as it is it will remain crooked , so treat women nicely"

#QuaranUpdate!!

Update everyday 🤞🏾, no promise, it's a must ! Boredomisshhh!