"Hello, Sheriff department, how can I help you?" A familiar voice asked.

"Stiles?" I asked.

"Dani?" He asked.

"I didn't know you worked for the Sheriff." I looked at Peter who was smiling but worried about the gun pressed to his head.

"I don't, my dad is the sheriff. What's up?" Stiles sounded very proud of his statement.

"Who is Peter Hale?" I sighed.

"He's Derek's uncle, why?"

"He broke into the house and was looking through my stuff. Can I trust him enough not to try and run before someone shows up or should I knock him out? Also, is this a matter I should concern your dad with?" I questioned pulling the gun away from Peter's head just a little. The sweat beating down his forehead would rust the barrel if he was sweating any harder.

"No, I'll be there in a few. Tie him up if you really want. I'll call everyone." Stiles sighed. It was easy to tell he was annoyed, though I wasn't sure if it was me or because of Peter.

"Thank you, Stiles. I'll tie him up and be in the living room." I ended the call before smacking the butt of the pistol into Peter's head throwing him off balance. I pushed him the rest of the way to the floor before flipping him on his stomach and grabbing the zip tie from my bag and putting it around his wrists.

"You think that will hold me?" He scuffed.

"Yes," I smirked pulling it as tight as I could get it. "It's laced with wolfsbane, if you fight it at all, you'll only hurt yourself. It's better to just not resist." I pulled him up by his arm and shoved him out of the room.

"You're feisty. I like it." Peter purred turned around and slamming me into the wall. I grunted as my head hit the wall fairly hard.

"You really want to get shot, don't you?" I growled pushing my pistol into his side ready to pull the trigger.

"You don't have the guts, little girl." I glared at him before pointing the pistol at his foot and pulling the trigger.

"AH! You bitch!" Peter screamed falling to the ground.

"I'm not a little girl, you werewolf bastard." I picked Peter's head up by his hair dragging him down the hall and the stairs, throwing him on the floor in the living room.

"Dani?" I looked up seeing Stiles walking through the front door, his eyes went to Peter laying on the floor with his hands bound and a bleeding bullet wound in his foot. "I'll tell Scott to bring Deaton." Stiles sighed pulling out his phone and sending Scott a text.

"Should I even ask?" Stiles turned to look at me.

"He called me fiesty, said he liked it, slammed me into the wall. I threatened to shoot him and he said I didn't have the guts and then called me a little girl. I then shot him in the foot. He should be happy I didn't shoot him in the side as I wanted." I shrugged glaring at Peter on the floor.

"He did what?" A new voice asked from the front door. I looked past Stiles seeing Derek now standing in the house with Chris behind him.

"He called me fiesty, slammed me into the wall, and then I shot him. Should I not have done that?" I looked at Stiles seeing if I was in the wrong.

"No, you can shoot him all you want." Chris sighed looking at Peter on the floor. "Are you okay?" He rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, my head kind of hurts. I think it might have hit the drywall a little too hard." I weakly smiled rubbing the back of my head.

"Did he do that before or after you bound his hands?" Stiles asked. "Why are his wrists so red?"

"After and because that zip tie is made out of a rare type of wolfsbane, it burns him when he fights it," I explained.

"Well, now that you aren't alone with him, I think we can cut him loose." Chris chuckled pulling a pocket knife from his coat pocket and cutting the zip tie from Peter's wrists.

"When the hell is Deaton getting here? My foot feels like it's going to fall off!" Peter shouted grabbed at his bleeding foot.

"I'm here. You can breath Peter." A man walked in with Scott behind him.

"It won't kill him." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have another one of those bullets?" The man I figured was Deaton asked me. I nodded pulled the clip from my pistol and ejecting a bullet from it, handing it to him. He nodded a thank you. "Scott, help me take Peter into Chris's study, I don't think everyone wants to watch this." Scott nodded before picking Peter up.

"So what happened? In detail." Derek said walking up to me. This was the first time he's spoken since he got here and he was standing a little too close for comfort right now.

"Okay, first back up a little please, I think I've had enough werewolf in my face today," I said taking a step away. He didn't say anything but huffed out a breath of air and took a couple of steps back. "Thank you."

"So what happened?" Stiles asked.

"I was sitting in Chris's study when I heard a crash from upstairs. Having just cleaned my pistol I grabbed it and headed up the stairs. I checked every room finding that the window in the bathroom had been broken. I continued down the hall and into Scott's room where Peter was digging through my bags. I confronted him, called the sheriff; where I got ahold of Stiles, and well you know the rest. I did drag him down the stairs by his hair if that also helps. Oh, I probably owe you a new upstairs carpet in the hall, it may be covered in Peter's blood." I looked at Chris with a weak smile saying the last part.

"It's okay, Melissa hated that carpet anyways." Chris chuckled.

"Did you ask why he was looking through your things?" Stiles asked.

"Well, I tried to when I first confronted him, but he's good at avoiding questions. I had just made it downstairs when you walked in Stiles so I didn't have the chance to question him further." I explained.

"Well, don't worry, we'll make sure Peter talks. We've gotten pretty good at it." Derek smirked as Scott walked Peter back out of the study. This will be interesting.