James and Prom

1 ½ month later:

I'm officially moved into the Cullen's place, even though I still have to see her face and she still went for Emmett to piss me off even though she had a huge crush on Edward. Charlie is quite upset that I moved out of there and I told him, "I'll visit you at the station and bring some of Esme's food or mine for you guys to eat."

He liked the idea, but Isabella was super jealous that all of the Cullen's liked me but tolerated her because they had to, since she figured out their secret. Rosalie hates her guts and I don't blame her, but Edward is blind to her nature of being a bitch to me but she acts all innocent to everyone else. She smirks and I wish Edward could read her mind when I was around or whenever he wanted to. He is in love with her but Jake is pinning for her love also. We all went to play baseball and Emmett let me borrow another one of his shirts and he helped me hit the ball and he ran me around the bases and then it was Jazzy's turn. Alice yelled stop, and Bella apparently smells amazing to vampires but to humans, no she doesn't. Not at all. I know she showers but there is no way you can still smell like dead rats after that. She got this human feeding vampire on our cases and now I'm with Alice and Jasper in the hotel room watching tv waiting for Bella. She got a call and it was Edward and she pretended to be happy with his attention, but her only goal is to be immortal. I wouldn't be surprised if she was with Jake though. Alice and Jasper went to check us out of the hotel and Bella drags me outside with her and shoves me into a cab with her. We are going to the trap set up by James and Bella thinks this is all my fault when in reality it is hers. She shoves me inside the studio where James was waiting for her. She pepper sprays him and tries to leave me in here. I say, "You bitch. You kidnap me from Alice and Jasper and probably gave me a concussion so you could leave me in here to save your own ass and get rid of me so you can have my man. And then you mother fucking spray him with pepper spray and think that is going to hurt him. You are so naive and dumb as fuck. He is a vampire, you can only kill him by ripping him apart and setting the limbs on fire. Did you pay any attention to the conversations?"

James throws her into a pole and I wince. He walks over to me and sniffs me and says, "I'm going to keep you."

I say, "Why?"

He smirks at me and I shudder. Then he goes back to Bella after knocking me out. I wake up when Edward is trying to get Bella out of here and I scoff. Really? James pulls them down and a clear glass shard impales Bella's thigh. Then James proceeded to bite Bella's wrist. Emmett runs over to me and I ask him, "Why are there 3 of you?"

I fall back unconscious into the pitch-black corners of my mind. When I wake up, Emmett and Rosalie are by my bedside and Uncle Charlie walks in and says, "thank God you are awake, I thought I lost you like your parents. You have a mild concussion from hitting your head on the concrete when you slipped."

He ran over and hugged me and says, "Thank you two for watching her while I was checking on my reckless daughter."

Rosalie smiles and says, "Your very welcome."

We go to Prom a week later. Woo. My head still hurts from the concussion and Edward grabbed the camera before we left and they all watched the video and Edward is very disappointed in Bella. He asked her, "Why? Why do you want Emmett instead of me?"

She looked so flustered and I answered for her. I said, "She wants him because I have him. She wants everything I have, probably except the dead parents. She wants my car, my boyfriend, my money I was left, etc. She's jealous of the bond I have with Charlie and that he wishes I was his daughter instead of the ungrateful one who was jealous of me when I met her."

She glares at me and Jasper says, "That's the truth, or Isabella wouldn't be feeling like she was going to kill Belle."

Emmett growls at her and she shrinks into herself.