"Hey yall look who's stopped by your salon?"

"AUNTIE JHENE!" Blessing and Lyric screamed in unison running over to me pulling me down to their level, as I wrapped my arms around them both laughing at their reactions.

Feeling someone grab onto my ear, I turned around smiling down at Jade as she sat up grinning up at me showing off her two bottom teeth.

"How yall doing, and heyyy mommas did you miss me?" Grabbing Jade from behind me placing her in my lap, I began tickling her as she laughed loudly attempting to move from my hold

"How yall doing, and heyyy mommas did you miss me?" Grabbing Jade from behind me placing her in my lap, I began tickling her as she laughed loudly attempting to move from my hold. Placing Jade back on the carpet, I watched the two go back to their salon game as Jade stayed close by my side like she always did when I was around. "You look beautiful Momma Sonia."

"Girl shut ya ass up." Busting out laughing as Momma Sonia stood up grabbing a make up wipe walking out the playroom, standing up from the floor picking up Jade I follwed Momma Sonia down the stairs into the kitchen. "I gave her two bottles, her high chair's over there I'ma warm up the third one cause fat mama hungry. Ain't that right princess?"

Looking down at Jade as she began smiling clapping her hands, I rolled my eyes grabbing Jade's chair from the closet sitting it beside the kitchen counter.

The only thing this little girl understood was the mentioning of food, anything else no speak english. Sitting her down strapping her in, I grabbed the warmed up bottle placed on the counter handing it to her.

"Thank you Momma Sonia for watching her, Jeremiah sent you money for this week?" Looking over stale facing me, I busted out laughing already knowing the answer.

Momma Sonia babysat her grandkids because she wanted to, and she refused to accept money for doing what a grandmother is supposed to do, as she always says. Of course Ella's ass didn't pay because her and Lyric still live in the attic, but Jason, Briana, Jeremiah and I make sure her efforts are well appreciated.

"I'm gonna start sending it back, I'm the mother hear. Just cause yall bringing offspring's into the world and shit, don't forget I still run shit." Side eyeing Momma Sonia as she continued to go off, I grabbed a glass from the cabinet pouring some red wine halfway. "How are you though new mommy?"

"I'm... I'm great actually. Salon is booming, I just got the investors I wanted for my new hair company, ya son keeping me happy, and this beautiful princess God blessed me with is as cute as ever. No complaints."

"I know that's right gurllll, I'm glad everything has fell into place for you... you derserve it Jhene. How's my hard headed son though, ya know since... since everything went down?"

Brandon's death was very hard on Jeremiah, on all of us. Brandon was more than a member of the Black Crew to J, he was Jeremiah's brother despite having different mother's. They were friends since preschool, but when Brandon moved in with Jeremiah and his family in high school, he became a brother to Jeremiah, Jason, and Ella and a son to Momma Sonia.