What goes around comes around

Start from the beginning

Fiona was still crying because this was all a bit too much for her heart. Now she had no one left of her family. Everyone was gone. She felt so lonely and broken but she also felt guilty and like she is nothing. Fiona was also feeling guilty after sending Alastor away to leave her alone. She didn't want to be alone that's why she did stand up and was looking for her beloved boyfriend. She was worried that he was maybe sad or angry because of her. She was waiting in the living room until she did hear the door. Alastor was sobbing and went to the kitchen to sit on the table. He covered his face with his hands. he couldn't stop crying. Fiona was walking over to him and laying her hands on his shoulders. "It's ok.", she said calmly with a sad smile on her lips. "I'm so sorry.", he said to her and was holding her. "Please don't be sorry. It's not your fault and also not mine. We never thought that this would happen.", she said calmly looking at him patting his head softly. Alastor couldn't back anymore. He stood up and started to kiss her with so much passion and love. What made her pant into the kiss. They needed each other and she would do so much for him. She was wrapping her arms around his neck while he was pinning her against the wall. Her body was rubbing against his. She felt so warm inside and that she would melt like ice. Then he was picking her up and carries her into the master bedroom. She was wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt so hot and good from the inside. It sure wasn't the right time or the best moment to be like this but right now they needed another. They wanted to love each other with so much passion and hidden desire. Fiona totally gave in into his soft touches and kisses. She felt amazing and it was her first time experiencing this. She knew it wasn't his first but it didn't bother her. He was gentle and caring that she felt good and that it won't hurt so much. She had the feeling that he was seeing a woman in her instead of a little girl what made her happy and let her forget all the pain and sadness for a moment.

*Flashback*

After Fiona was being beaten in the face she did stand up with empty dark eyes. She only saw how he did drive away with Emma. She was running after them like a lioness running after her prey. When she arrived she was out of breath. She could hear screams and cries from the outside and moaning of an old man. "Shut up you little wench!", he was shouting at her sister. Fiona somehow managed to get inside. She was holding the golden pen in her right hand. She could hear her sister's cries which upset her even more. She was walking inside his office. his back was shown to her while he was rapping and strangeling Emma. She was stabbing him with the pen into his neck and back. he was screaming out of pain. Emma was laying on the desk. Her dress and panties were ripped off. Empty eyes with tears were looking at the ceiling. The body didn't move an inch. Mr. Blair did take his gun, but it was kicked out of his hand. Fiona was looking at him in a way that scared him. Then she was taking the golf club with which he often did hit her mother. She still remembered her screams, her crying and begging for mercy. "No.. no.. please no..", he begged but then she was hitting him right in the knee and he screamed out of pain. "You damn child of a whore!", he was cursing then. "Do you even know that the man you love so much is not what you were thinking?", he told her and she was stopping in her movements. A shadow was covering her eyes. He told her the biggest secret that her beloved one had. "What now? Will, you still love that monster?", he asked her and laughed. "I don't care. You're the biggest monster right now for me.", she only replayed and did hit him again and again. "You will never understand what true love is...", was the last thing she said to him before she was beating him to death. Then she threw the golf club to the ide and walked over her desk. She was picking Emma up and carried her to her room. She was dressing her up and laid her sister on the bed. She was also closing Emma's eyes and whipping the tears away. "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you. I hope you're now in a better place than this.", she said while leaning her forehead against Emmas. Then she was walking back to the office and was looking at the documents. She threw them into the fire station and set them on fire. Her heart felt scattered. It was like someone did rip it out of her chest and break it into many small pieces. She set the house on fire and was then leaving. The shock of the loss was too much for her. That's why her body reacts and let her forget what just happened and that she did come back to her senses after she was already at the mansion and didn't remember what happened or how she got there.