Wednesday Part. 2 // Chap. 18

Skye's POV:

We walked into IHOP and got a table. I ordered hash browns, eggs, sausages, ham, and 2 pieces of French toast. Dean ordered pancakes, eggs, and sausages.

After about 5 minutes, we got our food. I literally took a bite right when I got the plate of food.

" Oh my gosh Dean. This is so good." I told Dean happily.

" I know right babe." He replied with a mouth full of food.

We quickly finished our food and drove to the movies. When we got there, Dean and I debated on which movie to watch. By debated I mean argued with each other.

" Dean. I want to watch Dumb and Dumber 2." I whined to him.

" Skye. I don't want to watch that. Let's watch something else." Dean whined back.

Since my baby wasnt listening, I pouted and did my "Puppy Face" at him. After about a minute, he finally agreed.

" Fine Skye. We'll watch Dumb and Dumber 2. I only said yes because who can say no to your pretty little face." He said.

" Thank you." I said happily.

" I've been meaning to say this to you." He said slowly.

" What." I said absolutely not knowing what he was going to say next.

" Skye. I love you." He said awkwardly and shyly.

I smiled.

" Dean, I love you too." I said as I wrapped my arms around him. I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

" Finally. Big lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose has gotten soft." I said while clapping.

" I have not." He said while paying for our tickets.

We got our tickets and walked inside.

" Babe, can we buy some snacks." I begged while pouting at Dean.

" Alright. Come on." He replied while slipping my hand into his.

I ordered 2 trays of nachos, 2 hotdogs, 1 small popcorn, and 1 Red/Blue ICEE.

" Okay Dean, one tray of nachos for you. The popcorn you can hold. One hotdog for you. And we'll share the ICEE. Two straws or one." I asked him.

" Skye, are you sure we'll finish this? And one straw." He said while winking.

" Okay then. And yes we will." I replied.

We went into the theater and got a sit in the middle area. Luckily it was kind of empty so we got to put our legs up. The movie started so we started to snack on our food.

After the Movie //

" Dean that movie was so funny." I said while jumping on his back.

" I hate to admit it but yeah it was funny." He admitted.

We got to the car and drove back to the apartment.

When we got inside, it was about 11:05 so we had to pack. Our flight to St. Louis for the Survivor Series PPV was at 12:30. We finished packing at 11:30.

" Skye. Want to leave now since the flight is at 12:30?" I heard Dean ask.

" Uh yeah sure. Wait let me change quickly." I said.

------------------------------------
yay 200 something reads.
thanks guys.

- edited twice - 🌅