Day Off // Chap. 2

Skye's POV:

Since today was my day off and my actual debut wasn't until tomorrow Monday, I decided to go shopping.

I hopped into the shower and took about 10 minutes in there. It was still pretty chilly outside so I grabbed a oversized red sweater and a pair of high-wasted blue jeans. I chose a pair of white converse as my shoes. I put that on. It was also kind of sunny so I wore my leopard print sunglasses. As my accessories, I wore my watch I got for my birthday awhile ago and grabbed my bag. And with that I left to the nearest mall.

As I walked inside the mall, I saw my favorite store which was Forever 21. I went inside and started to look around. I grabbed a cropped avengers top and a pair of tye-dye high wasted shorts. I paid for those and went out of the store. As I was going to walk inside of Pacsun, I bumped into none other than Dean Ambrose. What a surprise..

" Uh I'm sorry Dean. I didn't see you there. I'm really clumsy." I said.

" It's cool. Skye right? Can I have your number since we are going to have to be a couple on screen. I'll work on making you mine off screen." Dean said; the last part a bit quietly. I decided to do the unthinkable. Something that I never thought I would ever do. I grabbed his phone and typed it in.

As I turned around and walked away, I felt a smack on my butt. I looked back to Dean to see him smirking.

" Dean, are you for real? We're in public.. Ever heard of keep your hands to yourself?" I asked awkwardly.

" Sorry Skye. I just couldn't help myself. You have a fucking huge ass. Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow on RAW. Bye babe." Dean said smirking.

Ugh I thought in my head. That was just very awkward run in. He smacked so freaking hard. Now my ass hurts. We were in public so that made it twice as weird. I guess I'll have see him on RAW tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------

edited broski. twice. lol. 🙈✌.