Smackdown Match // Chap. 10

Skye's POV:

I am so stressed out about what's going to happen during this match. I can't even think what submission of mine I'm going to have to use. After a while of thinking, I decided on using my Rebel Lock in the middle of the ring.

And that's what I did to win my match. Nikki tapped out in about ten seconds. Just as in the script, Dean got into the ring, kissed me and got out. I tried my best to act surprised. Dean got to the top of the ramp and smirked and also winked at me. After that, he went backstage and left me speechless. During the break, I went backstage to find Dean. After searching for 10 minutes, I gave up. I skipped to my locker room.

I got inside my locker room and turned on the lights. As I turned around, I almost had a heart attack. I fell to the floor and saw Dean sitting on my desk smirking at me. I guess I saw lust and want in his eyes. I tried crawling to the bathroom but he trapped me with his 6 foot something body. He seemed sort of drunk to me. I got up and pushed him back with all the power I had. And it wasn't that much power. But he did move back a bit. I grabbed both of his hands and dragged him to the couch I had in the locker room. I made him lay down. Not long after that, he fell asleep somewhat drunk. After about an hour later, it was time to leave so I got him up. Surprisingly, he was a bit sobered up now so that made it a little easier to get him up.

But since he wasn't that fully sober, I decided to drive us to the hotel where we would be staying for the two days.

I finally got to the hotel after a 10 minute drive. Dean seemed alright so he carried our bags to our room. Stephanie rented us room 245 so that's were we went. He set our bags down and sat on the king sized bed.

"Hey Skye?" Dean asked.

"Yeah Dean?" I said.

"I'm sorry for getting drunk earlier." He said.

"It's okay you weren't too bad. I'm going to take a bath now." I told him.

"Can I take it with you? You know to save water?" He asked with a smirk.

I thought for second. He looked so hot. Who could say no to him.

"Ugh. Fine." I answered.

The tub was huge. It was shaped like a diamond sort of. I got out of my smelly clothes and got in on one side. Not long after, Dean got out of his clothes and got into the other side. When he was taking off his undies, I tried my best not to look. I took a quick glance though.

I wasn't paying attention but next thing you know Dean was trapping me in the tub in between his arms. I covered up my breasts with were pretty big from what Dean commented one time before.

"Dean? What are you doing." I asked.

He didnt answer me. He just smashed his lips on to mine hard. I kissed back instantly because why not. Dean is freaking hot. We both stood up in the tub still kissing. I hopped on him and he carried us to the shower to wash our selves. And yes. We still were kissing. You can figure out what happened after that.

////////////////////////////////////

sorry my updates aren't that long but you know. I write what I write. thanks for reading. comment and vote please. 😋 I edited three times ppl.