Liam read. All the boys looked at me with a look that hardly could be read.

"is dad going to come here?" I asked, scared of my mind. "I don't, I really don't want him to hurt me again" I said as panic begun to form inside of me.

"Penelope" Harry said in a calm voice. "Listen to me alright?" He said as he sat himself right in front of me. He looked at me with a serious glare.

"Yeah" I let out as a tear slowly got down my cheek.

"I know this is scary, yeah?" I nodded as Harry spoke. "But I need you to know that we're never going to let someone hurt you again, especially your dad. He's not going to get near you sweetie. I need you to know that" He repeated.

"Okay, yes I know that" I said with a shaky breath. "Good" Niall said as he ruffled my hair, witch made me smile for a quick second.

"Let's not think about it anymore." Zayn said as he took my hair behind my ears.

"You know what?" Louis asked with a wide smile. "No?" I said unsure of what he had on his mind.

"Let's have the greatest day in history!" Louis said as he picked me up from the sofa. He swung me around like a carousel, and a giggle escaped my mouth.

"Yeah! We can bake, anything you like" Liam said with a smile, and Louis sat me down again.

"Yes! I want to bake a chocolate cake!" I said and all of the boys looked at me in chock.

"You want to bake a whole chocolate cake!?" Louis asked.

"Yeah!" I said with excitement.

"Honestly boys I'm on her side. I mean come on, it's freaking chocolate cake" Niall said as he stood beside Penelope.

11 hours later

Liam's POV

We all walked down stairs from saying goodnight to Penelope. We had most definitely had the most amazing day.

First of all we baked that chocolate cake and made a great mess in the kitchen, that's for sure. And then we ate the chocolate cake as we watched The Lion King, I mean what else would we watch?
And after that we painted a whole lot, honestly pretty proud of the work I did there.

We even got to skateboarding a little bit, since Penelope hadn't been doing that for a while.

The last thing we did was to make home made pizza. Witch ended up with us all sitting on the kitchen floor talking for at least two hours. And when I tell you Penelope told us the funnies of stories I'm not joking.

*

"Alright boys, let's talk about Penelope's dad for a sec. We really need to clear out what we're going to do" I said as we walked into the kitchen to clean the huge mess we'd made.

"Agreed" Zayn said.

"Okay we really need to get some of our security ready for us, I mean we don't even know when he's coming. He could literally come in an hour as much as he can come in two weeks" Louis said.

"True" Harry sighed.

"Alright okay we're are going to call security, that's good, but what will we do about Penelope?" I asked. "I would feel the safest if she still was with us you know? So we know she's safe" I said and the boys nodded.

"I mean I could have an eye on her, we could maybe go down to the basement or so. We maybe don't want Penelope to freak out so much, we should probably keep the subject a little low on her" Zayn stated.