Chapter 29

Unknown's POV

"Now, gimme that!" She handed me the backpack as I give her a kiss as a goodbye.

"I'll be back next week" I smirked at her and scan her once again, a revealing white tank top and extra skinny hot shorts.

I rubbed my chin as I walked down the steps, getting out my phone from my pocket.

"Hey, Ian" I said as he just picked up

"We have work now, Valder. Can I call you later-"

"No! I-I mean I need you to m-meet me at Nando's, an hour later."

"But V-"

"Now."

"Alright..." 

Time to get to work.

Niall's Pov (surprise!)

Never have I ever opened up to somebody like I did to Demi.

I have also never had such mixed up feelings for anybody.

But maybe it''s not mixed up feeling, maybe I love her...a little too much.

Which might also prove it is what I did when she was in the 'Coma'

And another thing, is the secret I couldn't tell her, what happened after the first day, it's something that would make her, and makes me think that our love is just not so 'accidentally' as she thought, but more 'accidentally' and much more more complicated at the same time.

I was practically giving her my life, my everything....I remember the first time I saw her, when she almost fell on me, until now, I seriously don't know why I was this rude with her, she just requested a handshake, but I just walked past her like she was nothing, and now I'm thinking, what if I wasn't going to go pick up Zayn to jog to school together that day, me and Demi wouldn't have met on the road, right?

This last period, have been the hardest for both me, and Demi.

One got almost raped two times and got almost shot, the other got shot once, and as he was recovering, they bothgot kidnapped

This is really more dramatic than Romeo and Juliet.

"Hey. Ni?"

I smiled at her

"Yeah, Demi...?" 

"Thanks..."

"Why?"

"For being yourself?" She shrugged, stretching her lips.

"And, Demi?" I said, words that I was dying to say since we have been practically thrown into this rat place threatening to come out.

"Yes?"

"I seriously miss your kisses." I smiled at her and watched as she blushed, sighing and looked down

Just as I was about to sweet talk her a little more, the door popped open, reminding me of the last action movie I saw, which was three months ago.

"Come on!" An unfamiliar guy beckoned to us, a little too fast.

Demi rolled her eyes "Well- uh. We would have if not because of the not-a-little-obvious ropes that are around our hands and legs." She noted with sarcasm.

"Oh-" He muttered loudly, if that's even possible.

He quickly untied us, even though he's a stranger, we obviously had no choice but to go with him.

"Run!" He screamed, getting else through halls, corridors and what else.

"So...this place we're actually in is a house..?" Demi said between breathes, due to the running.

"We're there!" The unknown guy exclaimed happily...for some weird reason.

"W-We're in a public place?!" Demi screamed, both happily and surprised at the same time, just at the moment we saw the light, and the cars.

I ran to Demi, kissing her as passionately as possible.

"Aren't ya two just cute?"

"Anyways...thanks but who are you?" Demi asked the guy as soon as we both parted.

"Valdertron." He said seriously.

"What?!" Demi nearly choked saying these words and furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head as I laughed aimlessly

"Geez, that's not my real name" 'Valdertron said "You couldn't know my real name, so that's just a nickname.."

"Your nickname doesn't have to be the name of a robot!" Demi said, making gestures with her hands, making me laugh more.

He pointed to a black expensive car, with tinted glass.

"We don't have a choice..." I muttered and smiled at Demi one last time, before going inside the car.

(A/N helloooo :* first of all, remembering the first time I was writing this story, I wasn't planning on letting it go this way, the story was just going to be about Niall saving Demi's life, they fall in love and Tuturru ~ buuut then, THIS happened, as you see. So I hope that you comment, saying what you thought this story was going to be like after you read the first few chapters c: ok so thanks :) oh and 'Valdertrone' is played by Tony Oller, the guy from MKTO, I won't put him in the cast for now until his real name is revealed, because hell, what would I write for new readers? 'Vadertron? That just sounds plain stupid (Or after second thought, stupid with fries) (oh and please Google 'Tony Oller" if you don't know him bc the photo in the side isn't this good for him,  he's more handsome in my opinion. (I just posted this one bc he was with demi and oh BTW he acted with her in as the bell rings!) oh and pweaaase tell me your opinion about my writing style c: (be as harsh as you can, I'm just a 13 year old who doesn't even have new year resolutions.) Anyways I hope you liked this chapter, potatoes! Boo-byeee.)