Chapter 23

A/N: To all Diall shippers I hope this chapter satisfies you.

His lips never looked so soft.

Neither did his eyes look so blue like it is.

Are these ear piercings? I have never noticed them.

It feels like...not feeling at all. Or feelings all of the feelings at the same time...it's so...odd.

I try to pull away, but I can't.

Either it's me keeping myself from pulling myself away, or he's the one holding me, not allowing me to pull away.

I feel something soft on my hand, and after a second, I realize what it actually is.

Niall's hand.

He held my hand tighter, considering his strength right now and that he has just recovered, it's not so hard, but at least, good to me.

Returning the favor, I ran my hand through his soft hair, and another last time before we both pulled away and looked at each other's eyes.

"I-" I began to apologize, but he reached out puts a finger on my mouth, hushing me.

"If you say something, you'll ruin the moment" He said with one of his kind smiles "Good kisses are supposed to end with a good ending, for example...the two kissers staring at each others' eyes, then kissing again, and after that complimenting each other. But since ours isn't just a normal kiss and it's actually an accidental one...our ending is supposed to be better"

What the actual hell does this even mean?

"We're not going to compliment each other, say any love you's, kiss again or even just hug" He continued on "However, I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth"

"Huh?" I'm totally lost. "We aren't in a 5 Seconds Of Summer concert"

He's totally right, I shouldn't talk in such moments.

"The truth Demi, is..." Niall said "Why do you care for me, while I'm the one who should care for you?"

"Well" I said and shrugged "You obviously care for me more than I do"

"But I didn't cry over you when you almost got raped by Wilmer fucking Valderrama like you cried over me when I got shot"

"You got shot and I just almost got raped! P-Plus I didn't cry"

"Don't lie to someone about crying before you wash the dried tears on your rosy cheeks"

"Should I take that as a compliment?

He blushed for a second "Yes...but sorry, I must have been hell more romantic"

"Using curse words in sentences that are supposed to be me romantic is a total failure, Horan"

"You're cute" He ignored me. "Kiss me again?"

"S-Sure?"

-

-

-

I looked at his fluffy hair, that's still well done and not so messy, his eyes that are closed, and his rosy lips that I kissed three times today.

A total of two kisses of kisses in your lifetime just a day ago, Five now. What a record, Demetria.

I like how our relationship went more deeper in just a few hours.

I hope it always stays like this.

But he's right, I have never actually seen the truth.

I liked him all this time, in such a short time and not so many conversations.

But he did really manage to make me obliviously attached to him, with even him being oblivious that he's doing it.

That's supposed to be an accident, all our story is supposed to be an accident.

We got to know each other by an accident, kissed by accident, me + him = accident.

But it's still called me + him, right?

I should really get some sleep.

I got up from my seat from next to Niall, reaching out to give him a kiss one the forehead "Goodnight, angel"

"Mmmm" He said and shifted, opening his a little bit and held my hand. "I want you to stay"

"I''m human. I need sleep"

"Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too"

"Are you some international singer and I don't know"

"So you're going to stay?"

"You saved my life, it's just like you're my world, and the very least I can do is stay with you"

"I did save your life, and that's why you're my world too"

"You're cute"

"You're cuter"

(A/N Idk i just reALLY WANTED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER IN ITALIC LIke idk. still short chapters but we're like...a little bit more than halfway done through this story? idk realy but the few last chapters are srsly going in a veeeryy snail-ish speed pace let me not get started on the slow updating (sorry i just relly lost inspiration *cute innocent puppy face*). aaanywhoo finally a romantic chapter wow.)