Chapter 14

"Hey, Joe" I said and smiled at him, he waved a little then turned to his Dad, Mr.Jonas

"Dad, may we take Demi with us?" Joe asked his Dad.

Where?

"Sure"

"Where?" I asked after his Dad agreed

"The boardwalk, we're gonna ride the roller coaster!" Frankie said excitingly, I chuckled at him before nodding.

I went upstairs, got my phone then went downstairs again

"Ready" I said and walked with them to Mr.Jonas' car and got in the backseat with Frankie and Joe

The drive wasn't really long, in fact, we all kept quite.

"I want to ride the roller coaster" Frankie pointed to a roller coaster with loops, it's so big actually....for me.

I gulped, but of course Joe won't agree, because it's big for Frankie.

"Sure" Joe said and they began walking there, I had to follow.

It wasn't a long line, I noticed the guy who measures the length of the person and stuff. He's a blonde guy and blue eyes, he's wearing a blue shirt, the same Niall was wearing today.

Wait, isn't that Niall himself?

I decided to wait until it's our turn, which I did, and the next thing I know, Niall is measuring Frankie's height, and then he let Frankie in, now it's my turn

"Oh, Demi?" Niall said, but then noticed Joe "Joe?"

Me and Joe waved at the same time, awkward....

"So....are you two in a date or something?" Niall asked

"No!" I said fast, I mean- why would we be in a date?!

"Okay" and with that he didn't measure our lengths, because he already knows that we both are not short for this thing,

-

"Shit, Jonas, I-I...are these unicorns?" I said after we got out of the roller coaster, and when I say we shouldn't be riding it, I mean it.

But Joe and Frankie are completely happy, Frankie jumping up and down and Joe has a smile from ear to ear.

"Uh, Demi? the person you're pointing to is Niall" Joe said and I quickly dropped my finger

-

I finally came back from the boardwalk, it wasn't that fun actually, I have never been that rides lover.

I went inside, and saw dad sitting on the couch.

"Hi dad" I said and he looked at me 

"Hey Demi" he said, his tone was...not cheerful as always, something is wrong.

I went upstairs, because nothing can be wrong, maybe he has got some work problems...nothing else, I mean, what can happen? I took 10 steps, and reached my room.

I still haven't decided what to wear on my birthday, it's 3 days away, it's not that I like birthdays or something, but with Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber, along with the description that mum made about the birthday, who won't come?

I checked the time, 6PM, I decide to do my homework, and wait until tomorrow to see if Mr.Valderrama is really fired.

After I'm done with my homework, it's 7PM, and I still have nothing to do, so why not call Selena or someone...? no, I have nobody except Selena. 

If you're still wondering...no, me and Niall are still aren't called friends....in my mind, maybe I do have his phone number, because we exchanged phone numbers, which I still don't know why.

"Ello!" Selena said once she picked up the call

"Hello, how are you doing?" I asked casually

"I'm fine, can I copy your homework tomorrow? I'll pick you up?" Selena said, and I raised my eyebrows

"You have a car?" I asked 

"Yeah, my brother lent me his" she said, and that's when I raised my eyebrows even further

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah, look- I got to go now, I'll try with the homework, see ya" and with that she hung up, today is a really boring day.

I went downstairs to get a chocolate croissant to eat then went upstairs again, to my room and rested at the same position on the bed.

My eyelids got heavy, I closed my eyes, tasting the chocolate which is coming out from the croissant, it tasted really delicious, now I know what I'll do in another boring day...

Suddenly, my eyes opened and went wide open.

What was Niall doing there, was he working there? but he looks rich, I mean his house....

I guess I'll ask him tomorrow.

-

"Yeah, I really like the boardwalk, so I decided to work there" that was Niall's answer, along with a shrug, which made me sigh "Oh well, see you later" and with that he left, and made his way to Louis and Zayn, the two guys who haven't bugged me for 2 days, and I'm wondering why.

I went to the first class, maths, and I'm really lucky, because Mr.Valderrama isn't here, instead it's a new teacher

 The day went by really fast, Selena decided to come with me, to spend some time with me.

We went inside, mum greeting us "Hello Demi, hello Selena!"

I already told mum about Selena, and she seemed to like her.

Me and Selena went upstairs, to my room, but that's Derek called me from downstairs

"Demi, can you go buy some bread?"

"Why me?!"

"Because"

I decided against fighting with Derek, so I do as he ordered, also apologizing to Selena.

I go to buy bread, but I never expected what I'll see when I come

The sight infront of me when I went inside my room made me want to vomit.

(A/N Meh, this sucks. I'm sorry, but I didn't have inspiration the last few days nor now, but I had to write something for you :c I'm really sorry, I guess it'll take me a bit to update the next chapter)