Chapter 24

"Louis was basically a sweetheart, however, the people around him are the ones who got him to be like this. To people who he  hates, or simply just do not know them so well or not friends with them, he acts like a metal heart and a cold man, but if he gets to know you better and after all opens up to you, you'll realize that he has a really kind heart" Niall explained

"Unbelievable.." I said "What about Zayn"

"From when Zayn was a little kid, he was always misunderstood, people always judged him as a bully and a bad guy, mostly because he doesn't smile a lot or by his looks because when you look at him for the first time you think 'He looks like a Punk' right? and when people started treating him like the way you see him, he started to change, but deep inside there's still a part of the old Zayn"

"Oh...still unbelievable" I shrugged "They just don't seem like the kind type..."

He yawned, which made me look at the clock that's hanging on the wall.

"Wow...we've been talking for about five or four hours straight?"

He nodded like it's no big deal "What did we even talk about?"

I thought for a second, before shrugging again.

"Anyways, let's sleep"

"No!" He half-shouted, before smiling sweetly like he did nothing "Tell me a bedtime story"

I giggled before starting to think "But I have no bedtime stories..."

"Meh. Make up one"

"Okay, so...once upon a time there was a kid, one night a scary monster came from under his bed and ate him. Blah Blah Blah"

"You're such an idiot"

"You're more of an idiot"

-

-

-

"That's something I like to call some real food" Niall said, taking the spoon that's full of cereal from my hand "Totally better than any hospital food"

I smiled at him as a thank you, trying to think of a good reason that I went inside Niall's room, nobody else came until today, only nurses and doctors.

"Where's your phone?" I asked Niall, thinking of calling Louis or Zayn and asking why.

"It was in my pocket when I got shot, I had a hard fall so I think it got crushed, however, it's still in my pants' pocket, look at the white wooden drawer over there" He pointed at a drawer.

I walked over to the drawer and opened it, there I found a shirt, shoes, sunglasses, a few other things and finally, Niall's pants.

i reached out to the first pocket, there I found a cigarette box

"Niall, what's that?" I asked him with a glare "You could have died because of it"

"I know" He rolled his eyes

I huffed and put them in my bag, making a mental note to try to make Niall stop these.

These are dangerous for him.

I reached out for the second pocket, there I found his phone, with a cracked screen.

"The screen is cracked" I said flatly, trying to sound mad, or just not normal as possible.

"Uh-huh" 

I click on the button that's on the top, and to my relief, the screen lights up.

"It's working"

"Okay" Niall responded, just as dull as I am.

I clicked on the green phone icon, and searched 'Louis'

Finding the contact, I clicked Dial and put it on my ear.

"N-Niall?! Oh my god I've missed you so much babe!" I heard Louis' voice just as soon as he picked up my call.

Babe?

"I'm Demi"

"Oh" Disappointment is clear in his voice. "What the hell do you want?"

"Why did I after go inside Niall's room, nobody else came in" This sounds like- seriously pretty dumb

"Dumb question, Demetria...plus, none of your concern. Plus, we're all coming to visit today-" Beep, beep, beep.  

-

-

-

Four days later.

"Here's the kitchen" Niall said and then came closer to my ear and whispered "I have Nutella and Peanut Butter"

I giggled while he continued on "There's the bathroom, there's also one upstairs, excluding the master's and the guest room's"

"This house is too big for one person" Which still makes me wonder, why does he work at that amusement part me and Joe went to?

"Mom comes to visit sometimes" He shrugged

"Okay" I went to the guest's room to change, curiosity still not leaving me, but happy that Niall survived.

(A/N fast update, I guess? only three votes on the last chapter :c *violently cries* but i still love ya all *throws virtual harry styles at all of ya)