Dark Blood and Falling Tears(The End)

I just want to say that I had fun writing this book and I know ya'll have enjoyed it.........Shout out to all my freaky people out there lol. This will be coming to an end which ya'll know but I just want to say it again to the people that just go straight reading  the chapter instead of the authors notes or w.e. I hope ya'll really enjoy this chapter since it will be the end of it there was no sequel wanted.

Shaun Pov

I charged at the son of a bitch that was just about to take my sister. I climbed on top of him and just started beating his ass so bad that I saw blood, I didn't stop even through the screams that I heard. I was not letting him take my sister, not as long as I'm breathing. I was being lifted up and I was not going for that at all. 

"Let me go" I yelled at whoever was  picking me up. 

"You need to stop and calm down like right now, there is no telling what will happen now that you came in here, we don't need any grief to come ok" Gabe told me.

When will he realize I don't care about the consequences that will come when it deals with my family. I got out of his hold and pushed my sister over to gabe and started attacking the asshole again, of course he's stronger than me but he's acting weak in front of my sister and I don't like being played as weak. 

I punched him so hard in the face till I was satisfied that he saw some damn stars. I was going for another punch to the face when he caught my fist and flipped us over and the fighting progressed.

"Your not playing weak in front of my sister now are you you son of a bitch" I yelled and spit out a little blood.

"STOP, PLEASE STOP!!!!!" I heard my sister yell and when he snapped his head over to her I took my chance.

Abree Pov

Time seemed to slow down as I saw my mates neck being snapped by my brother, I didn't know what to do, it felt like my heart has been torn out, I just collapsed against gabe with angry tears rushing down my face. Mom and her husband finally came to see what the noise was about. 

Mom stopped short of the door and began yelling bout something, I'm happy my mate is not really dead, but  scared about what could happen that will affect my whole family.

Kyah Pov

Oh No! What has my baby done, I had to come out of the protection bubble to try to save my family. I don't know will happen now that I'm out free now. 

"Oh look at who came in, my my my my beautiful love, isn't it a coincidence that your sexy daughter is my mate" That demonic thing(Lucas) said and laughed.

"My daughter is not your mate, the moon goddess wouldn't have done such a horrible thing as to keep you as my daughters mate. It's just temporary, don't get so comfortable with the idea of my daughter" I said.

"I just know that she is as........sweet as you, maybe sweeter, I don't know, I'll have to find out.

"Don't you fuckin dare-"

"Don't forget that I can control you, and with that said I will take the compensation killing my minion and for stopping me taking my mate"Lucas chuckled darkly.

My eyes got super bucked, I can't believe he's going to do it.

"No, don't do it, please" I love it when you beg, but I'll listen to it later............I command you show your real form, when you come to, take the life of your 2 sons and then lastly.... your mate" He said.

Time slowed all the way down when he ripped shaun's heart out and I cried a cry of vengence, hunger, blood, lost of love, and my heart being ripped open. It was like a gong when I came to my true form and Lucas watched me tear into my sons and lastly my husband, When I was done I just stood there, dark blood falling from mouth with the falling tears falling fast and hard from my face. 

I lost the people I love and soon, I won't remember a thing, I was afraid of this, and now it's coming back again. 

"That was very exciting to watch, but me and my mate must go now, see you later" Lucas said and whisked away my daughter to the underworld. When they were gone, I ran into my dark room and came back in the room with my loved ones and I tried my best to recite the spells, but  it wasn't working.

"COME ON! YA'LL ARE SUPPOSED TO COME BACK TO ME, YA'LL ARE MY FIGHTERS!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT PLEASE COME BACK TO ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO WITHOUT YOU PLEASE! I COULDNT CONTROL MYSELF, YA'LL DIDN'T KNOW OF MY TRUE SELF AND FOR THAT I AM SORRY, COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME  BACK, PLEASE  SO I CAN KEEP MY MEMORIES, MY MEMORY OF EVERYTHING, I DON'T WANT TO FORGET YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out to them, but it was falling on deaf ears, what have I done.......... angry at myself for my actions, I could no longer control my movements as I looked at the white oak dagger that would end me forever. I picked it up and began to plunge it into my chest...............................................................................................................................................................................................I stopped and looked at myself, what am I doing? why is my face full of blood and why am I crying??!!!!!! I said to myself as I begin to panic, I bagged away and ran out of that thouse, I don't even know who's house that is. I just kept running and son.......I saw bright lights and these unknown people getting up, it felt like I knew them.

I almost cried on this chapter, but yep...........it was a great book i guess to ya'll, i know it was to me, and this is finally THE END OF "I LOVE YOU MR. ALPHA"