Obey Me

KYAH POV

I'm in christian's bed, tied up waiting for him to get. I'm just thinking why me?!!!! out of all people. Now I'll have him to deal with when he gets back, I don't.blame him if he's fucking someone else right now to get even.

CHRISTIAN POV

I decided to get even and see how she feels. That's why I'm fucking some blond bitch right now and wow she's a good fuck....but not better than my mate and I get all mad again and fuck her harder and faster. I'm showing no mercy I'm to pissed right now to care that I'm killing slowly her. Wait I'm slowly killing her ih shit so I cummed and threw her aside.

She's a she-wolf and the slut of the pack so she can take her of herself she been taking d*** since she was 13 so she should be able to handle me. "Good fuck." I said then walked away.

I feel so much better now but I'm still pissed and I know who exactly Im going to release it out on.

I made my way back to the pack house and went up stairs. I saw my beautiful but naughty mate sleeping peacefully, well as peaceful as you can get when having been tied down by ropes.

W-Punish mate, she will obey me,us.

C-Well don't torture her to bad like how you did that poor slut in the woods.

W- She can take d*** like a champ so she shouldn't be hurting later.

C-True

I let my wolf take over and just watched the show.

CHRISTIAN WOLF POV

I smacked her thigh hard and she woke up and gasped. "Ouchh" she cried out with tears welling up in her eyes.

"You have disrespected me and I don't like that and you will obey me and respect me." I kissed her lips hards and my hands,well my humans hands started gropping her roughly. I kissed her cheek and licked and sucked her neck while moaned.

I paid attention to both nipples with my mouth. I reached my prize and ate her like my favorite meal, fast. I had her wet and panting and legs shaking for the last hour and I havent even put it in her yet. I decided to quit playing so I lined my d*** with her hole and slammed in. I pounded in and out of her fast and hard and I showed no mercy to her for 3 hours.

"CHRISTIAN....PLEASE LET ME CUM."

I'll think about it....ummm NO." I yelled

I didn't kill her but I did hurt her so she'll be walking with a limp for a couple days.

I untied her and she jumped om me and took me in her mouth. Oh how talented her mouth is,now realizing she did this before I got pissed again. I slammed it in her mouth making her choke and I didn't let up, she can take it.

After I let her go she rode me for a while until she looked at the time and angrily said she was going home.

"If you're smart you wouldn't try this shit again because next time I'm whooping yo ass with a belt instead of not letting you cum sweetheart. I'll see you tomarrow at work and be there 30 minutes early. Now bye."

She rolled her eyes and said "bye." I smiled and let my human take back over.

CHRISTIAN POV

C-Wouldn't have done it better myself wolf

W- I know

I grabbed a snack from the kitchen and laid in bed and watched t.v. until I fell asleep.

I hope you guys liked this chapter I tried to make it exciting by adding the sex part.

comment

vote

follow