Gross Or Naw

Hey guys I am sooooo sorry for taking this much time to update I am so sorry Please Please forgive?!!!!! Read the Author's note at the end of this chapter!

Enjoy~~~~~~~

Kyah Pov

When I got out of the bathroom I saw christian just laying on the bed flipping through channels. I raise my brow up at him then threw on a big T-shirt and some yoga shorts. "Where you going my queen??" He asked as he watched me get ready.

"Downstairs" I said quietly then made my way downstairs. When I got into the kitchen all off my kids were there. Abree scrunched up her face then look at me and say,"Gross Or Naw mom........That was just gross, I heard you all the way in my room.....and I had my earphones in turned all of the way up!" "I mean yea mom......I know your all lonely and need a guy to fulfill your 'fantasies' or whatever it is that ya'll women say but.......could you keep it down the next time.

It's just weird to hear your mom scream  ohh Papi just like that mmmm mmm mmmmmm Yes .....yes right there.....Oh gosh Oh gosh. I wanted to chop my ears off mom" Shaun says.

"If mom wants to get intimate with someone then let her. I mean that's how we got here although, We know she won't be popping out any kids any time." Cameron said while looking at me.

I sit there flabberghasted that my own kids heard me in my time of need. It's super embarrassing big time. "Well I am very sorry ya'll had to hear that but mommy needed some dick and no I won't be having anymore kids that I know of anyways." I said to all of them then mumbled that last part.

"What you say mom?" Shaun asked. "Oh nothing sweetie, I'm just about to go back to my room is all." I said. "Well tell our stepdad we said,"Hi again there stranger" Abree says with a smie on her face. "I will make sure I do" I replied back then grabbed me an apple then head back to my room.When I got back up there I saw christian w-......................

Hey guys I know this is a short chap. but please don't be mad at me because I have serious writer's block and it's kicking my ass.

I want to give my friend book "This Wasn't Meant To Be" by Simplyy_Mhea (or something like that. Just look at my followers and you'll see her.) shoutout because it is a great book so far so read it for me and I will try to do something for that person that comments and tells her how great her book is so far. And when you do and your done type (-Your Great-) before you post the comment on her book. It's a Non-Fiction book and I guess you can call it a thug book but it's not.

Thanks Guys For Being Patient W/ Me!!! Your Awesome!

Comment

Share

Vote

Follow