''Yo b, where you going?'' He asked observing her makeup and outfit. She always looked good and never actually dressed to impress.

''Out,'' she said as she fixed her bodysuit.

''Ay listen, don't make me come over there cause you know I will,'' he kissed his teeth and scratched the back of his neck slowly losing his temper. ''Out where?'' He asked her as she was giggling.

''I'm going on a date, is that what you wanna hear?'' She asked picking up her phone, she smiled cheekily at him as she made her way back into her room. She picked up her Moncler jacket and put it on. She made her way downstairs and put on her all-black Balenciaga speedrunners, easily her favorite pair of shoes.

''Listen I'm there in 20,'' he hung up and drove towards her place. Travis isn't usually one to get mad but lately, he's been losing his temper quick with her because she does it on purpose.

Sabrina made her way out of her place when she got a text from Travis telling her to come down. Sabrina's face formed into a cheesy grin when she saw Travis standing outside his car with his burner phone to his ear. He motioned her to come over,

''Alright g, I'll make sure to do so. Don't worry about it init,'' Travis motioned for her to get in the car, she walked around the car and jumped in. She watched Travis through the window as he conversed with whoever was on the phone.

''Wagwan for you tho, who you going out with?'' He asked as he got into the car, not once looking at her instead he went on his phone.

''Mind your business,'' she shrugged snatching his phone out of his hands.

''Why you always saying that like you ain't my business?'' She now had his full attention, she often grew shy when he stared at her for too long but today she just smiled at him.

''Why you always on this stupid phone anyway?'' She asked looking through his Snapchat, she wasn't surprised to see a lot of unopened snaps from girls. She clicked on his story and watched it as she hadn't watched it 100 times on her own. When she was done she took a selfie with him and posted it on his story.

''You're weird,'' he took his phone from her and put it down. ''On a real tho, who you going out with? You're testing me right now b,''

''Nowhere actually, I was gonna go to my friend's house but she canceled,'' she smiled as she stroked his cheek. ''You look good tho,'' he had gotten a trim earlier, he was dressed in a Nike tech tracksuit with a Canada Goose jacket on.

''You too,'' he said caressing her thigh ''you're getting me excited,'' he chuckled looking away from her.

''You too,'' she giggled lowly and watched him shake his head with a smile. ''You know you could easily be taken for the shy type,'' she said as her eyes landed on the iced-out AP he wore. She put her hand over it and ran her fingers along with the diamonds.

''Yeah, my mum used to say that a lot,'' she locked eyes with him and she didn't miss the look. His brown orbs now void of any emotion. He looked stone cold.

His eyes averted from where they previously were and towards the blue sky again.

''I see,'' Sabrina didn't know what else to say to him. They just sat in comfortable silence with Sabrina admiring him and him admiring the sky.

''When was your last relationship?'' Travis asked out of curiosity, he didn't see why a girl like Sabrina was single.

''Ended a little over a month ago,'' Sabrina admitted her eyes never leaving his side profile. ''What about you?''

''Haven't had a girl since I was on the inside,''

Sabrina felt her eyes lowering as she thought about her life. Her past. Her present.