24

"Mama?" Lauren asks as she makes her duck swim around the tub.

"Yes, love?"

"You love Mommy, right?"

"Of course I do, baby. Why'd you ask?" Ally asks curiously as she starts to pour water over raven hair.

"Abuela said girls can't like girls." She pouts, looking up at her Mama as she blinks away the drops of water that had landed on her eyelashes.

"She was wrong, baby. You can like whoever you want."

"You won't be mad?" She asks curiously, head tilted to the side.

"Not at all, honey." Ally smiles genuinely, rubbing the shampoo into the girl's hair.

"I like Camzi." Lauren admits shyly, continuing to play with her ducks.

"You do?"

"Mhm, love her."

"That's good, baby."

"Really?"

"As long as you're happy, my love."

"Happy, Mama." Lauren nods, grinning up at the older woman.

"I'm glad, baby. Close your eyes for me." The blonde instructs rinsing our the shampoo before coating the girl's hair in conditioner.

————

"Camz, stop!" Lauren giggles as the younger girl starts to kiss her neck. "What if Mani comes home?"

"She won't," the brunette shrugs, continuing to place wet kisses along her girlfriend's collarbone. "She's working until five anyway."

"Shit, okay but- oh fuck. Camz, I can't focus when you do that." Lauren breathes out as Camila's kisses get harsher.

"That's the point, baby. We've barely even seen each other this week and I wanna take advantage of my time with you."

"I know but- fuck, that feels good."

"I'll stop if you want me to, Lo just say the word."

"No- fuck- keep going, please don't stop." Camila halts all movements at that, a smirk on her face. "Ughhh, what are you doing?" Lauren whines, trying to pull the younger girl closer again.

"I thought you wanted me to stop?" The brunette teases, letting out a surprised yelp when her girlfriend crashes their lips together and holds her close by the collar of her shirt.

"Fuck, baby you're so beautiful." Camila moans as Lauren throws her shirt to the floor before helping the younger girl out of her own and attacking her neck with her lips.

"I love you." Lauren mumbles between kisses as the brunette's hand trails down along her stomach.

"Lauren Jauregui, you better have a good reason for ignoring my texts- holy shit, my eyes!" Dinah cries out dramatically, her hands coming up to covering her eyes as she spins around and leaves the room as quickly as she had entered it.

"Oh my god!" Lauren groans as she drops back onto the bed in embarrassment.

"I can't believe that just happened." They hear the blonde grumble from outside the room. "Not my baby." She groans, causing Camila to giggle.

"Camzzzz, it's not funnyyyy!" The green eyed girl whines, covering her face with her arm.

"It's a little funny, babe." The brunette smiles, pressing a kiss to her girlfriend's cheek before standing from the bed and gathering their shirts as well as a pair of shorts each from Lauren's drawer. "Get dressed, Laur. We better go out there."

————

"So is this a friends with benefits type of thing or?"

"We're dating." Lauren blurts out defensively, blushing and looking down as soon as she realises what she said.

The room goes silent for a few moments before Dinah smiles teasingly at the younger Cuban. "You better not break my baby's heart, Cabello."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Camila replies immediately, reaching over to take the green eyed girl's hand.

————

"That went better that I thought it would." Lauren admits sleepily, cuddling into her girlfriend's side.

"I told you they wouldn't care." Camila shrugs, tilting her head down to press a kiss to the older girl's lips before tugging the comforter up over their shoulders.

"I know," she sighs, "I'm just glad they know."

"Me too. Let's get some sleep, baby. We're supposed to meet Mani for breakfast and then I've got work."

"'Kay. Night, Camz. I love you."

"Sweet dreams, Lo. I love you too."

————

Very short chapter, trying to get back into this story so this sucks.