16

"Wakey-wakey, baby. Time to get up, princess." Ally coos, rubbing the little one's back until she opens her eyes.

"Wha' doin' t'day?" Lauren mumbles, snuggling into the older woman's side.

"I think we're just staying home, love." The blonde smiles, running her fingers through the messy raven hair that's spread over the pillows.

"Where Mommy?"

"She's still asleep, baby. Mommy's not feeling good."

"Mommy sick? I go see her?" Lauren pouts up at her Mama, looking a little concerned.

"No, sweetheart, we're gonna let Mommy get some rest, okay?"

"Wan' see Mommy." She whines, blowing some hair out of her face.

"I know, my love, but Mama doesn't want you to get sick too, now does she?"

"See Mommy." The little one whimpers as her Mama stands up and tugs her covers off.

"Later, baby. Let's get you changed and some breakfast, mh?"

"Mommy too?"

"No, baby. Mommy's sleeping."

"Nap?"

"You wanna nap with Mommy?"

"Please?"

"I'm not sure, nena. It depends how Mommy's feeling, you can't if she's still sick."

"'Kay." Lauren pouts as the older woman gently pulls her to the edge of the bed and removes her diaper before wiping the girl down.

"Just a sec', baby. Mama forgot to get another diaper." Ally explains, moving to grab a diaper from the girl's closet.

The sound of giggles and quick footsteps cause her to spin around only to just barely see a half naked Lauren run out of the room and by the time she'd caught up with the girl, she was already perched beside Dinah.

"Mommy, sick?" Lauren pouts curiously, copying what her mommies always do and feeling the blonde's head with her hand. 

"Yeah, baby. Where's your diaper?" Dinah asks confused, causing Lauren to giggle.

"The little monkey ran off as soon as I turned my back." Ally chuckles, hands on hips as she moves closer to the two on the bed. "I told you not to come in here, Laur. Mommy's sick."

"You need to listen when Mama tells you something, Lo." Dinah inputs, causing the green eyed girl to huff and pout at her lap. "No, honey, look at me. Why did Mama tell you not to come in?"

"No wan' me get sick."

"Exactly. And you didn't listen, did you?" Dinah points out, the little one's lip starting to quiver as she shakes her head. "What do you say to Mama?"

"'M sorry, Mama." She whimpers, looking up at the woman tearily.

"It's alright, nena but you need to listen next time, understand?"

"I un'ers'and." Lauren nods, reaching for the woman with a pout.

"Come on, love. Let's go get you diapered and give you some breakfast and then we can snuggle for a while before your nap, mh?"

"Mamaaa! No nap! Jus' waked up!"

"Lower your voice, Lauren. I don't appreciate being yelled at. Now come on, say bye-bye to Mommy and up you get." Ally chides firmly, hands on hips as the little one pouts but does as she's told.

"Thank you for listening." She praises, when the girl trudges past her towards her bedroom. "Wish me luck." She chuckles, causing Dinah to roll her eyes and laugh as well.

"Mamaaa! Hurry up!" They hear an impatient whine and Ally shakes her head before heading off in the direction of their 'child', leaving Dinah to cuddle back up in bed.

————

"Wanna nap with Mommy!"

"Lauren, Mama has already told you that Mommy is sick and you can't nap with her. Get into bed please."

"No! Wan' Mommy!"

"I would stop raising your voice at me if I were you, little girl. I know that you want Mommy but you know fine well why you're not allowed to nap with her. Get into your bed before I pull you over my knee, Lauren Michelle." Ally says sternly, causing Lauren to let out a sob as she quickly climbs into bed. Mama and Mommy had never threatened to spank her and she was devastated that she had been bad enough that she even deserved to be spanked.

Little whimpers leave her lips as she cuddles up with her blanket and Nala and she flinches away as her Mama perches next to her on the bed.

"Good girl, thank you for listening, honey. But this behaviour better not continue when you wake up from your nap because I will not hesitate to spank you if I have to." Ally states firmly. "Stop crying now, baby. Mama doesn't want you going to sleep upset. Come here, nena." She soothes, tugging the girl into her arms and holding her close as she rocks them both.

"You're okay, baby. Close your eyes for me."

"Paci? P'ease?" Lauren asks quietly, reaching up to tangle her fingers in the blonde's hair.

She breathes out a sigh of relief the second her paci is in her mouth and turns her head to nuzzle against Ally's chest.

"I've got you, baby. Go to sleep, angel." Ally coos, continuing to rock the girl in her arms, gently patting her bottom to soothe her. She finds herself smiling as she listens to the little one hum to herself to put herself to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, love bug."

————

Hey, it's been a while👋🏼
I don't know if you've seen but I published a one shot book called 'Flicker'. Check it out😊