First-

This is a story I adopted from JustMe1273 , one of the first stories I ever adopted.

I am working on another story that im updating at least once a week or two, so like that one, this story will have slow updates.

Everything so far has been rewritten/edited from the original, it still has the same plot (or at least the closest I can think of it).

Some Notes I took that will help me: (These notes do contain spoilers on the continuation of this story)

-In the original the author regulated his age a lot from 5 to 8 to 14 yo. but for the sake of consistency im going to start him at 5 (prologue) -> 8+ as I go on into the story.

-Izuku and Shigaraki are brothers
*Izuku will refer Shigaraki as "Tenko" (His real name)
*Izuku being the younger
*Shiggy might actually need emotions

-Dabi and Toga is included earlier than canon
*Their ages are reduced

-Abusive Midoriya parents

-Izuku has a quirk.
*Late Bloomer
*Mutated quirk - because shigarakiʻs quirk is still decay and that strays from his biological parents (in this fan fic), I would make Izukuʻs quirk a mutation as well but somewhat related to his parents (the quirk will be introduced later in the story)

-This is a dadzawa story
* i have plans for this [insert dadzawa addict noises]
*but due to this, he cant stay a villain
*most likely to make it rebabilitation

The original story does not go that far into its plot so im not actually sure on where it was going exactly. The story gave me a few ideas and I wanted to work off of that. Suggestions are open.

I planned to not do a ship, but any suggestions?? (probably wont add one but i might consider it)

First official update is sometime later this week, i still have school that comes before hobbies.

Edit: Updates will be every other week, this is because I have another story im currently writing, I will be updating that on the weeks im not updating this one.