𝕆𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕨

The sky is always has stars even in the morning
⁂Will have mature content⁂

Hinata POV

"Why did I have to wear the dress!" I shouted at Ino. "Cause.... It make you look sexy as hell and cute!" She said clapping her hands. " Okay let's go. I had wore my hair curly at the end of my hair. That I cut,but it grew back in one day. My hair was getting to long, so I had cut it were the hair would stop at my butt. " You know it'll grow back in a day." Ino said sounding like I didn't know. "Yeah I'll deal with it later." I said. So we walk down the stairs. I still didn't like how my dress showed my chest. It had white floral design on the left side of the dress and a little on the too left side. The boys(but Sasuke) jaw drop also Keiko. "What?" I asked. "Nothing!" They all said Sasuke grabbed Ino hand. "Like a gentleman." Ino said. "Hn." He said. "Hn." Ino said which got Sasuke surprised that she understand. "Hinata I think you should change." Neji said. "I'm my own grown woman. It's not like I chose this anyway." I said coldly. Sakura was wearing a pink dress that stop at her knees  that show her belly button. Ten-Ten was wearing a Black dress that went to her ankle. Ino was wearing a dress that was white and had gold flower on the bottom of each side of the dress."We're wasting time so we have to go now." Shikamaru said.  We just left. I had made sure I my eyes didn't change. We arrive to the party.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Once we made it in. Everyone got into their position. Naruto close on my tail,but kept his distance. "Look like you made it!" I knew that voice. I turn around to and saw him. "Nice to see you Yori" I said in a gentle tone of voice. "I don't ever think I got your name. I to tell the guys what you look like so he let you in." He said. "Aya-Ayame." I said. "What a 'magical angle' like name." He said while taking my hand to kiss. "Since my friends are here I just came to kick it." I said. "I see." He said. " Have you ever sang before?" Asked while starting to hold my waist. I didn't mind as long as he didn't try anything. But what I heard from almost everyone almost made me laugh. 'GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!' Kiba sounded mad out of them all. 'Guys if I'm not worried about it then it's fine.' I said. "Yes I had." I said getting a bit annoyed,by the way he was touching me. Which he picked up on then started to rub the side of my waist. I still didn't say anything. ' Naruto go up there.' Kiba said. "Sir I don't think you should be touching a lady like that." Naruto said. "You're right my apologies Aya-Ayame. I'll be back though. Excuse me." He said,but before he walk away he then did a shocking thing. 'Did h-he just pinch Hinata thigh?' Neji asked. Sounding like he was going to killed someone. 'Forget that.' I said 'Ino how you holding up?' I asked. "Just fine thank to the extra chakra you gave me.' Ino said. "Can I have your attention." A man had said. " I have met a girl who is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.  She is very talented. So I think she can do a song. Aya-Ayame I would like you to come on stage." Yori The lights hit me. All guys jaws drop to the floor at they saw me walk to the stage. I went up there. " This is a song I wrote when I little. Also to a person who is blind." I said then started to sing. (Close to me by Ellie Goulding, Diplo,& Swae Lee). I took the mic off it holder. Then started to dance with the music.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Once I was done. I got off stage hearing Nice comment. Then getting asked out,but I kept saying no. I couldn't. I saw Naruto mad. He then grab my wrist. "What the heck Naruto?" I said. "No Hinata . you're supposed lay low what the hell ever happened to that!" He shouted. I just walked away finding were Ino and Sasuke was.

Rock-Lee POV
We were up in Yuji and Keiko brother office looking through thing. I then made sure to keep an eye out for anyone. "Are you sure it's in here?" Keiko asked still upset what her brother did to Hinata. "Yes I know there information in here. Yuji said. 'Were Hinata right now?' Ten-Ten asked. 'She went to find Yoir after coming to us.' Ino said 'Okay . Shino can you and Shikamaru hack into the computer information. I already unlocked it,but there a folder that has the gang name on it. But that lock. Yuji said. Keiko I found folders with the information in it. 'Alright Shino on it.' Shikamaru said. 'Alright, it should be unlocked.' Shino said. 'I'll send you the information' Yuji said. 'Alright we got it.' Kiba said. I heard voices come up the stairs so I went to go outside and stand my post. It's just Naruto. Wait. "Naruto what are you doing here. I asked. "Hinata and Yori is coming up here so we all might wanna hide and I'm suppose to be following her." He said. We rushed to make sure everything was in place and look like nothing been touched. 'Lee, Keiko' Yuji! I'm coming up their with Yori. And whatever happens don't do anything no matter how bad it get. I'll handle it. You'll know when it time to step in.' Hinata warn us. What is about to happen would be the shocking thing in my life right now.

Hinata POV
I had warn them that I was coming up with him. Once we got in his office. He started talking as he put me on his desk. Because of my petite body it was easy and I some how felt light to people. "Aya-Ayame I hope you know that your very beautiful." He said sounding charming as ever. " I'm aware that what people call me,but I've never pay attention it." I said calmly. "Why would a pretty girl like you not notice." He asked started to trap me on the desk. By putting both his hands on the. Desk. He has one hand rub my thigh which disgusted me. "How many girls have you done that to." I asked. He look at me. "About 30 if I'm being honest." He said. An honest man indeed. " But you. You're a  special one . Your Hyuga Hinata." I wasn't surprised he figured me out. " Well Yori I don't like the way you're touching me it's disgusting." I said. But he went up to a place I hate for anyone touch if I haven't given you okay for. As he reach for my breast I stop him. "Let me say this again." I said. " I don't like the way you're touching me it's not very nice." I said in a sweet deadly voice. That his last warning. Sadly he didn't get the message as he kept touch my thighs. 'Okay he not listening and I can't go full power if I do he might died.' I said. ' I don't care after what he been doing.' Keiko said. "Let her go." Naruto suddenly came out. His voice sounded deadly. I was shocked for words. I thought back when I was fighting pain. Before I black out I saw he turn into fox,but had six tails. I felt something go under my dress. It was his hand. "Oh really what are you going to do about it?" He almost about to touch my pantie. I kicked him towards Naruto as Naruto punch the hell out of him. Rock-lee and Yuji tried to pry him off. Keiko then asked me if I was okay. I look at the time it was 9:21pm the party was closed that meant... 'Their attacking us!' Ino said. 'Hang on Ino!' Neji said. I Rush towards Naruto. "Naruto. Naruto!"I shouted. Naruto got off him then look at me. ' Take him out I need to talk to Naruto alone. I'll reconnect with you you when were done.' they left the room Yori was already knocked. "What was that for!?" I asked still a bit shaken. "He shouldn't have been touching you like that." He said calmly. "You didn't have to punch him almost to his death." I said getting a bit aggravated. "What done is done Hinata, nothing you can do about it." He said. He right.' Alright I'm back , we're walking down.' I said .As we walk down the hallway I heard something. So did Naruto. We just walk in one of the room and saw the most awkward thing I saw tonight.

"REALLY SAKURA. WHAT THE FUCK !" Naruto yelled which caught everyone who was still listing. 'Sakura kissing another guy....' I said. 'What?!" They replied. "Wait Naruto,babe it not what it's looks like." She said while she pushed the man off of her. I'm guessing that when she was drunk that the alcohol got to her and she made out with this random guy. "You're kissing another guy that not me. And looks nothing like me! So you can't say you though it was me!" He shouted at her. He was right. The guys had dark green hair and light hazel eyes. " What about us now?" She asked crying. "What do you fucking think!? We're done. I'm breaking up with you." He said to her. As I was about to walk out so they can have their little argument. Which I've should've done in the first place. But Naruto look very hurt. "You!" I froze when she said my name. "It all your fault. You made him like this didn't you !?"  She yelled at me but I kept a blank face. She Rush towards me as she rose her hand to slap me. But someone or something stop her. I look up and see it was Naruto. "Don't blame somebody else for your actions." He said. Sakura rushed out the room probably to go to the house early. And lock herself up in her room. All I know was sleeping on the couch tonight. "Ouch." I said. I looked back and it was Sakura throwing rocks  at my head to make me bleed. Yeah I'm definitely sleeping on the couch.