𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕀𝕟

Hinata POV
"You will not be able to go outside!" Ten-Ten said. "Come on! It not going to hurt if I just walk outside!" I complain. Apparently if I don't explain to them what going on then I have to stay inside. It already been a pain. "NO HINATA!" "FINE!" I walk up the bedroom then slammed the door, being so upset. Great everyone thinks I'm weak. It's has been a day.I laid on my bed. Memories started to come back to me. I wanted to cry bad,but I held it in. Everyone was outside training or getting the computer room ready. "Hinata-chan?" I heard Keiko said,but pretend I didn't hear her. She walks up to my bed and had my petite body in her arms. I still didn't know how to feel." Hinata I know you're up. You can't just lock yourself in the room." She said."Yes I can! I have nothing else to do anyway." I shouted. She then proceeded to touch my hair. "You know what you can do." She said calmly. "What is it." I said harshly. "You could keep me company." She said calmly I thought about it then nodded my head. "Great now let go!" She said while grabbing my hand. "Huh?! Where are we going?!" I asked while getting dragged through the house. "To the bathtub you need to let your energy out and I mean it." She said as she took me in the bathroom. "Strip down." She said. "Wait a second!"I shouted "Why? We're both girls and we had bath together." She said. And sadly she right. "Fine freaking strip.. ...dummy" I mumbled  "What was that?!" She shouted "Nothing." I said simply the sigh. She came over to me. And she took my pj off. "Keiko!!!!" I shouted. She then pick me up and then drop me in the tub. "I won't forget this."I said as I laid in the tub.while blowing bubbles, but then sat up as she started to wash me. "Hinata-chan just relax." She said so I did. I closed my eyes to find myself in a deep train of thought nobody was there. I stood still and saw something. It was white and glowing circle. I made sure it was safe,by checking it with out touching it. "Hinata-chan." I woke up quickly "huh? What is it?" I asked. "You black out for 5min without breathing. Hinata-chan I was worried!" She then hug me not caring if she got wet although her breast keep touching mine even though mine are larger. It's still hurts. "I'm okay." I told her. I then got out of the tub a little wobbly. I put lotion on. Then my clothes on. Keiko kept offering me a ride on her back, but it wasn't necessary. I went to the room to lay down a bit. Still feeling the heat over whelming me. Keiko had went downstairs where the others were. I decided to get some water. I walked downstairs still wobbling. I didn't know what was wrong with me. "Hinata are you okay?" Ino asked. I just nodded but my the time my foot hit the I scream. They all rush towards me. They all slowly fade away. "Hinata-sama!" I couldn't speak it was so hard. I then took the last step which was on floor. I couldn't take it anymore. I fell everything went slow. "It's hard to breathe." Help." I couldn't speak anymore. "Hinata stay wake! " Ino said. As she started to heal me at the feet. "I touch Ino hands somehow. I then give her a bit of my chakra. "Hinata no-" I then cut her off. "I-I d-don't w-want to h-hear it!" I shouted. I let out a yell which was getting everyone worried. "Hinata don't speak for the rest of day." Ten-Ten told me. I was about to, but then I got caught off. "Don't Hinata." Naruto said which made me upset so I spoke more. "No I won't-" I was cut off completely by the pain in my feet. "STOP TALKING HINATA!" They all yelled at me. I need to leave. Then a nosie.  Everything went black.

Neji POV
Hinata had screamed once Ino had touch her ankle then feet to heal her. She suddenly stop. "S-She..She..She blacked out." Keiko said with tears in her eyes. "Take her to bed at once." I said. Keiko pick her up and took her. "INO YOU NEED TO TELL US WHAT GOING ON! I'M WORRIED ABOUT HINATA!" Ten-Ten said. I can see my girlfriend tears going down her face. " It's not my place to tell. And this proves you're not ready. I care to, but I can't say anything until she ready. I'm sorry,but excuse me."Ino said calmly. Then walked out with Sasuke following her. Everyone was in shock. Me and Ten-Ten went outside. Once we were far but not too far. She then broke down.

Ten-Ten POV
I broke down into Neji arms. I couldn't hold it anymore. I couldn't stand seeing Hinata hurt. If I'm being honest. I felt like a mother or an older sister to her. I was always protective over her. Telling her what wrong what right. I was heart broken. "Why...Why won't she just TELL US!" I shouted while cry hard I couldn't hold it in no more. " Maybe I've been to protective over her." I said as I started to calm down. "Ten-Ten we have to be patient. If we keep coming at her with questions and yelling at her. Well the worst might come out her. Meaning she'll think we're never ready to know what going on." Neji said. "Let's go back I need to speak to her." I said. My tears were gone that you wouldn't notice that I've been crying. We got back I then kiss my boyfriend and see Neji walks to the boys as I goes straight to the girls room. I sat on her bed. "Hinata I'm sorry. I know I'm being an over protective best friend,but I care about you. I want to know what going on. I'll try my best to understand your decision and situation. But you and I both know I'll be yelling again. I hope you can forgive me." I said "It's fine." Hinata said as I pulled her in a tight hug.

Hinata POV
Ten-Ten said I could train. I decided to because I need to let out the anger.  I be was training with Shino and Kiba. While everyone was training with their three groups"Hey guys!!!" Sakura said. "What/Hn/what is it?" Everyone asked. I didn't say anything. "So I've found this karaoke place. And I thought we should take a break with everything that happened." She said Glaring at me. I just walked away. "Hinata-chan where are you going?" Keiko asked. "I'm going inside." I said. "Like the quitter she is." Sakura said. "Now HOLD IT!" Keiko said. "Hinata you're going with us." Ino said looking at me while Saskue was holding her on his back. They really do make a cute couple. "Fine." I said. Then I got lifted off the ground by.. "Naruto?!" I asked in shock. "Don't think I want to do this. Shikamaru made me. I rather be with Sakura or her hitting me than being with you." He said in a rude cold voice. If I'm being honest it almost would've broke me. "Then put me DOWN NOW!" I yelled as I tried to get off his shoulders. But he kept a grip on me. "Stop it Hinata your only hurting yourself." He said in a firm voice. " "I want to get down." I said trying to figure a way out if his grip. "You guys go ahead. We'll be there soon." He told them. Shoot. I quickly had be against a tree. "Listen here. Stop
complaining and just shut up." He said strictly. I wasn't having it. I found away out of his grip. And turn look at him dead in the eye. "Why should I be touch my the man who killed my heart and turn it cold." I said calmly cold manner. The. Caught up the other having Naruto shock but didn't care and ran up to Sakura to hold her hand. She then knocked it way. I wanted to feel bad for him but it was his choice to date her. That dumb blonde idiot. "Keiko, Yuji!" We all turn around to see. "Right on time." Shikamaru mutter. "Yeah Yuori-nii-san?" I really wasn't listening that much until it got to Keiko and Yuji needed to leave, because their Godfather called them. "Well I also was going to give you guys invite to the club tomorrow night. He had said in a very charming way, but kept looking at me the whole time. "I see someone showing her eyes today." He said. "Something like that." I said. I didn't really know what to say, because if my real eyes show then what. He caught on quickly. "Aww why won't you show your real eyes?" He ask in a fake hurt voice. I rolled my eyes at him. " Oh well the thing start at 6pm and ends at 9pm." He said as he walks close to me. "I hope to see you there." He said as he lift my chin up,but was stop by Naruto. "She'll see you there just keep those hands to yourself." He said and with that we said our goodbyes and followed Sakura.