𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥

(This chapter is a fanfic so it gonna be different from the real Naruto Shippuden. Everyone 18 or older)

Hinata POV
I was walking back from a Mission with Ino. That took about 1 day going report to kakashi-sama or as he wants us to called him Sensei. He more of a chill lay back Hokage if you asked me. Although our mission was interesting. We had to go deliver something to the Hidden Cloud Village and met Sasuke there. It seem that and Ino and Sasuke gotten real close if you ask me. Considering Sasuke kept holding Ino hand until we reach the hidden cloud and gave me a wave bye and to tell Naruto he said hey. For Ino he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then left out of thin air. I kept teasing Ino, but she always got me back with Naruto. Anytime that name came up I blush. By the time we reach the gate something werid happened. My eyes were glowing white. I then screamed then black out only hearing my name being said.

Ino POV
I saw Hinata eyes go white which is strange because her eyes are usually lavender or lilac color. Then they started to glow brightly. She screamed loudly then black out. I yelled out her name, but no answer. I then rush her to to hospital so I can check up on her. I got her in a hospital room then asked one of the nurses if lady Tsunade was here ( she may be done with being Hokage but she still owns the hospital building). After I ask that She came in the room worrying. She went over to Hinata to check her out. She sigh in relief,but looked at her in worried. " She okay, but it best if we tell her father about this." She sigh. I ran the way to her house then inform her father and we ran back to the hospital. " I've should've know it would've started one day" He mumbled as we got to the room. I didn't really pay attention to what he said, because of me being worried about Hinata.

Hinata POV
All I saw was blackness and nothing else. I look around to see if someone was there. There was a woman with horns and a third eye which I knew who it was. "Kaguya?" I always seem to have a connection with her, but never understood why. She turn around and smile a motherly smile at me. Which made me feel warm inside. " How are you here?" I ask her. Then she walked closer to me. I got into battle position just in case anything happens. She look heart broken when I did though,which didn't make any sense. I thought she hated us?
She stop in her track of about 5ft way from me.
"Child why are you in that position?" She ask still looking sad. I was hesitant to answer,but did. "Why don't you want to fight me?" I ask curiously. She looked like she understand what was going on. I was curious on why she called me child. "Ah, so I see your father hasn't told you yet." She seem disappointed. "H-H-Has told m-me w-what?" I asked while stuttering. I stood out of position by this point. She then looked at me with the same motherly smile then said. "You'll learn by the time you wake up you'll learn and when you're ready I'll be here waiting for you." She said. She then come towards me using her eyes to knock me out. I hear mumbling around me. I squint my eyes the open them wide with cold sweat around my face and saw everyone of my friends in the room. Everyone was worry,but Sakura didn't. Which surprised me, because she was one of my closest friend (other than Ino). I then felt heavy very heavy. I then laid back down although Neji (yep he alive!) had help me a bit. So I ask Ino what had happened. She told me everything. " You'll won't be out until tomorrow later and your father wants you to go home to tell you something I don't what it is though." I just weakly smile at her then nodded my head. I was trying not to go to sleep, but couldn't help it everything was a blur then I was knock out. I felt something at the end of the bed mostly of a person head so I kept my feet to myself.

Naruto POV
I felt worried for Hinata. HER EYES WERE GLOWING WHITE FOR PETE SAKE! That not normal on a daily basic. I was so worried that I didn't even hear Sakura yell at me to leave. I just looked at her in shock, but brush it off knowing that she probably wanted Hinata to sleep peacefully. " Come on Naruto she will be Fineeee!" She told me,but I didn't listen instead I just went over pulled a chair up then put my head at the end of her bed. "FINE!" I never seen
Sakura like this yeah I love her and all,but her friend is hurt. Oh well I plan to confess to her in the afternoon tomorrow. I think it was Morning and I felt something move, but I was too tried to open my eyes. I felt the door open and hear talking. That when I felt a kiss on the forehead and smile figuring it's probably was Sakura I fell right back to sleep.

Kurama POV(yep he in on this too)
I'm so disappointed in this kid. He really is blind. Has he forgot that someone could've died after almost giving their life away for him. She even said it was selfish when that was so damn far from the truth. When will this kit learn that someone had love him from the start.

Hinata POV
I had woken up feeling better. Lady Tsunade had came in the room and told me I was fine to go,but just be careful and Ino had already reported to the Hokage and said that he may want me later on. I nodded. Then look at the end of the bed and smile. "Look like someone was very worried about you." Lady Tsunade had said and that made me have a blush pink going across my face I slowly got up and kissed him on the forehead. 'Only if you knew how I felt for you.' As I walk out to go to my family mansion. I knocked on my father office. " Who is it ?" He ask in a strict voice. " Hinata" I said firmly. " Enter". So I did. "So I'm guessing you want to know about what made your eyes glow?" He said with a sad guilt look on his face. "Yes I am" I told him. "Listen carefully and I want no interruptions when I'm speaking" He said it firmly, but look very guilty like he regrets not telling me this before. I just nodded. The he continue.

Hiashi Story POV

When I 20 or so I meet the Kaguya and fell in love with her, and got married to her. Then she had you, but she was slowly dying. I do not hold you against it. She is your mother. Your sister was born from another mother. She was seal inside of you when Naruto and Sasuke thought they defeated her. I'm sorry for being hard on you, but I always had a reason for it. Your charkra is way more powerful than you think. There a reason why eyes or lavender instead of white. You also have the sharingan, rinnegan rinne sharingan which got from her. Just in case you didn't get it all. I will say this Kaguya is your Mother... Is there anything else you want to talk about or ask
.
.
.
..
.
☾ᴥ☽