𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢𝐢. Tʜᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴏʀᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Impressive." Ginny smirks and claps a little. Smee finally moves and him, Peter, and Ginny step into the cable car while Hook pulls the lever and hops on too. They look up to see the long-awaited Skyport in sight, but the plummet down seems a little discouraging.

"See? They anchor the galleons far enough off the dock, so they're impossible to steal." Hook points out to Peter.

"Well obviously they don't want them stolen-" Ginny retorts, but is cut off by Peter's confusion.

"So you want me to fly from the dock, over to one of the..."

"What? Speak now, or forever hold your peace." Ginny chuckles at Hook's snarky comments. Suddenly, the cable car stops and everyone grips the railing as to not fall.

"Are we meant to have stopped?" Smee asks, glancing around at the others.

"No, stupid! Why would we have wanted to stop?" Ginny questions, fed up with Smee. She could tell that he would be trouble. The cable car starts moving back toward the tower and everyone shifts to get a better look.

"Forget the Skyport, you have to do it now!" Hook and Ginny turn to Peter and he looks terrified as he quickly runs to the other side and eyes the distance between them and the Skyport. "Are you waiting for a formal invitation? Go! Now!"

Everyone goes to stand beside him and Peter turns to Hook and declares, "I'm afraid of heights!" Ginny heavily sighs and rolls her eyes.

"What? You can fly!" Hook retorts.

"Yesterday was my first time!" Peter defends. Ginny sighs even louder. With Smee and Peter along for the ride, it's not going to be easy.

"Well, you better fly again or we're all gonna fall for the last time!" Ginny speaks up. She looks beside her as Smee turns around to face the tower again, he sounds like he's hyperventilating.

"Might we bicker about this later?" He jabs a finger at the pirates reeling their cable car back in. Great, Smee's gonna be the voice of reason now.

Peter glances up at the gap in the top of the cable car and exclaims, "Ginny! The sword!" Confusedly, she hands it to him as he tries to climb up to the top, Hook having to help him.

"Yeah, that's gonna work kid, go up there and wave it at em." Ginny tilts her head up to look at whatever he's doing. He attempts to cut the cable by hitting it with the sword. "Wow, that's so smart, Peter!" She retorts. He stops and glances down at the abyss below them, and Ginny gets a bad feeling, like she knows what he's about to do.

He takes part of the handle of the sword and pulls out the pin holding the cable car to the cable. Immediately, they swing down and Peter starts screaming. Hook and Ginny are in the front, gleefully screaming, while Smee and Peter sound like they're about to be murdered. Their cable car hits a sail on a boat, ripping through it and dropping them on sacks on the deck. They all crawl off of them quickly, so that they don't get crushed by the dropping cable car. Ginny grabs Hook's hat and pushes herself off. "That was close." Hook says, out of breath.

The quartet quickly stand up and run to the upper deck of the ship. "Do you know how to work a ship?" Peter asks Hook.

"How hard could it be?" He cockily answers. Once he's in front of the ship's wheel, Hook barks orders to the others. "Smee! The rope!" He points a finger while Smee runs over.

"Yes! Yes!" He unties them from the ship then shouts, "Clear!"

Hook then looks to Ginny, "You too, Punk!" She grins and copies Smee. The ship jolts forward and she lets out a shout of joy. Hook is struggling to keep ahold of the wheel and exclaims, "Whoa! This is a lot harder than it looks!" Less than a second later, he's back at it with a new comment, "Yeah! We're sailing now!" He high-fives Ginny and she has to crack a smile, he's really enthusiastic about this.

They pass Blackbeard's window and cheekily wave, laughing. Peter is the first to look ahead, and spots a ship, "Dead ahead!" He warns them. The ship starts firing at them and Hook makes a turn on the wheel, turning them upside down. Peter wraps himself around the railing while Hook and Ginny grip another bar  beside one another.

"Smee! Get off my leg!" Hook yells and Ginny struggles to hold in her laugh. They barely make it past the ship, only scraping the bottom.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Smee wails as he moves to grasp the bar alongside Hook and Ginny.

"The wall! The wall!" Peter starts frantically yelling. Ginny starts kicking the side of the wheel while trying to tune out Smee's yelling.

"Turn!" She angrily demands the wheel as she continues to kick it. She succeeds and falls on top of Hook and Smee while Peter slides off the railing.

The ship only slightly slides across the wall and then it's over. They're finally across the wall.

( word count: 1334 )

( a/n : I'm living for Hook and Ginny being sarcastic icons. Alsooo, that update was long-awaited, but now we're in quarantine so I've got time. )