𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢𝐢. Tʜᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴏʀᴛ

╔═══════════════╗
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢𝐢.
Tʜᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴏʀᴛ
╚═══════════════╝

OKAY, SO MAYBE THIS WASN'T EXACTLY THE BEST PLAN

OKAY, SO MAYBE THIS WASN'T EXACTLY THE BEST PLAN. Ginny and Peter's skinny frames are somehow contorted to both fit inside a basket while Hook is in another. They suddenly come to a stop. Ginny and Peter can faintly hear Hook conversing with Smee. Suddenly, the cover on top of the basket lifts a little and Smee's face appears.

The two baskets get lifted into a mine cart and Smee pushes it along the track. The cart reaches the elevator and Hook pops his head out of the basket, "Good knowing ya. You've been a true friend. Someday I'll find a way to repay you."

Ginny cuts in, "Now, send us up."

For some reason, Smee gives a small smile and gets inside the elevator shaft, too. "What the heck?" both Hook and Ginny know that bringing Smee's not a good choice. He's the weak link.

"You just said, someday you'd find a way to repay me."

"He said, someday, not today! Get out!" Ginny clarifies as Smee sends the now quartet up the shaft.

"I think that's a very minor technicality, someday could be today if you think about it. And moreover—"

"Smee!" Hook and Ginny exclaim simultaneously.

Once high enough to see the Skyport, Hook notices Peter poking his head out of the basket and staring over at it. "Yes. That's where we're headed. The Skyport." Ginny turns her head to listen to Hook's little educational lesson, she's heard his plan countless times, "We can take one of the cable cars up to the dock. Then you'll fly us to a ship. Okay?" Peter just sighs and covers his head back up with the tarp.

Once the quartet reaches the top, Hook and Ginny also conceal themselves with the tarp. A pirate moves it before emptying the cart, Hook kicks his leg out and hits the pirate's face. He then shoves him into the cart as Ginny and Peter jump out. Ginny takes a shovel and hits a pirate in the back, shoving him in the cart too. Hook then empties the cart down the chute.

The trio sneaks around the corner, watching the other pirates. Hook tilts his head back to Peter, still watching the pirates, "Keep your head down, kid."

"And try not to fall." Ginny adds. She grabs a metal bucket and steps up to the first pirate. She whacks him across the head and Hook helps her shove him over the rail. The second comes, unsheathing his sword and Peter picks up a shovel and swings it into his ankles, making him fall and drop his sword as Ginny picks it up. Hook takes Ginny's discarded bucket and kicks it into yet another pirate's face, then grasps a bar and kicks him over the railing.